friday night

Stoopid Hipster

Why r u posting a Friday nite meet on Tuesday? Don't be a fag and invite those fags or invite those fags and leave us be. We will not be associated with your fagetry.

Fag

phil eat a dick lots of cr members are OD members too lol and I started this now so its not a last min thrown together thing I used to set this up every week and it was a pain in the ass so setting it up early so we can get it planned out now

Od can suck me til the brown is gone. If you set these meets up then I should beat you with a light saber. You are the reason why ricers kno where our good spots are and ruin everything. I'm going to get on there and tell everyone we are3 meeting at qsl in grove city now. Brb

great, posting on a ricer forum, so they can drift around the lot and get us removed again. pff

Except I own that forum and I already know none of them will show. Almost everyone on that forum is a broke dick and cant afford to drive out.

Ive been posting cars and coffee there for a while and not one has showed up... they are all about looking like drifters more than actually doing it.

Except I own that forum and I already know none of them will show. Almost everyone on that forum is a broke dick and cant afford to drive out.

Ive been posting cars and coffee there for a while and not one has showed up... they are all about looking like drifters more than actually doing it.

So it sounds pretty gay. They all sounds like fags. I like you though, no homo

real men go on prk rally

Miller I made that event for people to get away from sitting in a parking lot on there asses and to have some fun but they still post up on here as to where and what to do.

Idiots.

Yet we got only 15 cars doing the rally and its only 5 dollars.

I'm not lol I'm saving myself for Saturday. I'm going flippin hard as hell

Yes dude. Thanks to Shanton's vision we will all have double vision saturday night after a good day of fun in the sun!

Miller I made that event for people to get away from sitting in a parking lot on there asses and to have some fun but they still post up on here as to where and what to do.

Idiots.

Yet we got only 15 cars doing the rally and its only 5 dollars.

iknow riii?