Ghost Peppers - $2 each

nurkvinny

A few months ago, I posted up about trying the Ghost chili. Quite a few people PMed me about getting some for themselves.

The buddy of mine that grew them just had like 3 or 4 plants mature and is selling the Ghosts.

Here is the link

http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/1856605011.html

Don't pay attention to the SOLD OUT in the link, and tell him VINCE SENT YOU.

I'm not making a penny, just passing along where to get the peppers.Disclaimer... if you fuck yourself up on these, don't blame me. :)

Edited by nurkvinny

I tried some salsa made with that stuff. I would not care if they were free, too hot for me!

mm not a bad idear. i like the mild salsa that chi chi's has that you can get in the store. ill have to cut it up and mix some into that. mmm

shit... ill cut one open and bang it.... for 12 bucks.

i bet you dont. i was uncomfortable enough the other night after i put some bengay type gel on my leg, went to bed and scratched my balls a few minutes later. not fun.

so if you were to mix this with any other pepper would it bring down the intensity???

I know with like habanero pepper the more you add together than more intense it is....

I was thinking the ghost with some habanero and a tomato and some corn and beans sounds like a great chip dip :)) mmmmmmmm

but if it is not as hot as just a straight ghost pepper then I would not add the others just to scare people