iPhone Users - Great Browser & file transfer apps

TTQ B4U

Just downloaded Perfect Browser. Works great! Fast as hell and very flexible. Best one I've used thus far.

Another nice handy app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos from your phone to PC or from Phone to Phone or even from PC to Phone is Photo Transfer

Edited by TTQ B4U

:confused: Come on guys....you seriously would forgo an app because it costs $.99 ?

Crazy man. I blew $.75 on a candy bar today. That's a waste.

A fair summary.

Also, I don't like the fact that all data used in that browser goes thru that company's servers for compression/conversion. So when you log onto a website, or enter personal information that company has access to it. It's likely a small company with questionable security. Pass.

A fair summary.

Also, I don't like the fact that all data used in that browser goes thru that company's servers for compression/conversion. So when you log onto a website, or enter personal information that company has access to it. It's likely a small company with questionable security. Pass.

+1