Looking for some E98

tristanlee85

I've did some yellow page searching, but haven't found anything. I'm looking to do my own mixtures and would like about 10 gallons of the purest form if possible. Aside from trying to build a still within the next 3 days, is there any place in Columbus that would sell this buy the gallons?

Guest tbutera2112

you can order from these guys

http://www.fairgroveoil.com/racing.html

98% ethanol, 2% 100 octane race gas ...have to call them for pricing though...i believe its about $4 per gallon, so youre probably looking at about 250-275 after tax and shipping etc (assuming they only sell by the drum, they may sell in 5 gallons like VP does)

Damn, 2.5hrs for 10 gal of fuel. I e-mailed them to see what they have. They have E85 listed there, but I was hoping to get the highest content possible.

They have the e-98 but I doubt they will sell it in less than 55gallon drum.

Mark (atomic fusion) has some he wants to sell but he is out of town on vacation until saturday. Im actualy running a little low right now and will be getting some more in the next couple of weeks.

Your going to love it just buy a drum.

you can order from these guys

http://www.fairgroveoil.com/racing.html

98% ethanol, 2% 100 octane race gas ...have to call them for pricing though...i believe its about $4 per gallon, so youre probably looking at about 250-275 after tax and shipping etc (assuming they only sell by the drum, they may sell in 5 gallons like VP does)

We have paid 2.30 to 3.00 the last two years with santmyer. it was in the lower range last month.