anyone have a cheap labtop with a good battery

Mattsv8

hey guys i need a cheap labtop that i can put in the s10 for the lm1 and lma-3 to datalog my egts boost and air fuel. hopping i can lock in on a good safe tune so i can turn up the boost a little. and monitor the spray. i just ordered the lma-3 from jegs should be here tues.

and just picked up a lm1 off a cr member.

thanks.

the cheapest i found was a 10" compaq on tiger direct for 279.

the log works program is what i have to run i think win 2000 or newer works fine.

would need a good battery that can stay on for a while. like to record a days worth of runs.

does the battery really stay up for 6hrs? i had a dell labtop and the battery would not stay up for long. the compaq said has a 3 battery system. dont know how long that means its good for. i figure a burnout, stage and run 20sec. x maybe 6 a day. proably needs to be good for 1hr.

does the battery really stay up for 6hrs? i had a dell labtop and the battery would not stay up for long. the compaq said has a 3 battery system. dont know how long that means its good for. i figure a burnout, stage and run 20sec. x maybe 6 a day. proably needs to be good for 1hr.

Your not going to find a cheap laptop that has 6 hour battery life, unless you get a new netbook.