Question for Photographers

Hwilli1647545487

I would like to have some art made to hang on my wall, but I don't want to pay an insane amount of $ for it.

I want to have two pictures taken. One of my Red PRS Guitar, and one of my buddies Blue Epiphone.

I was thinking it would be cool to have the background of the pictures photoshopped to be black and white, so the guitars popped.

Ideally i would like to have the pictures sized as actual guitars, but something tells me that will cost a ton.

Thoughts?

TIA,

Howard

I have great prices on printing and framing. What sizes are you looking for? I owned my own photography and framing business for several years. Its just a hobby now but I still have all my contacts.

I would have to measure, but i was wanting it to be the size of a real guitar. If that is to cost prohibitive, I would make them smaller.

I would like to have some art made to hang on my wall, but I don't want to pay an insane amount of $ for it.

I want to have two pictures taken. One of my Red PRS Guitar, and one of my buddies all Naked.

I was thinking it would be cool to have the background of the pictures photoshopped to be black and white, so the guitars popped.

Ideally i would like to have the pictures sized as actual guitars, but something tells me that will cost a ton.

Thoughts?

TIA,

Howard

:confused:

Suggestions

Everyone that have offered this to you, ask them how their going to light the guitars. I hope they aren't just going to take a picture. Most importantly, need some seamless paper that is lit to 255.

I would also print them on Metallic paper.

24x36 should be a minimum print size.

Suggestions

Everyone that have offered this to you, ask them how their going to light the guitars. I hope they aren't just going to take a picture. Most importantly, need some seamless paper that is lit to 255.

I would also print them on Metallic paper.

24x36 should be a minimum print size.

+1 on the Metallic paper. I don't like Kodak paper much but my print shop uses Kodak Metallic paper and its pretty bad ass and very cool on B&W.

Sorry Howard, I'm going to steal a bit of your thread...

I have a couple of pictures of my car that I would like to be printed in poster-ish size so I can mount them in my basement. I would consider getting them framed from the person if the price is reasonable.

Kevin, can you do that? Right now I have large JPEGs of the photos, but I can get the raw TIFF files if needed.