Could be sick?

dover

Sweet Truck for sure. X 5,345 on it not being $34k worth, but hey, it's worth whatever someone will pay for it. There are a lot of nuts that have money or can get a loan. Just a matter of time.

HP, I can't comment on the rating for shit, but if it were me, it wouldn't really matter. Is it fast....likely. Once the deal is negotiated, just write it up and put a disclaimer in the agreement that says it's not a done deal until dyno'd to be true. If it dyno's at what was posted, the new owner pays the money. If not, and off by say 20hp, then the new owner is off the hook for the dyno costs and the deal overall if so desired. Thus the current owners pays for the dyno and can repost the ad with proof.

Just how I would handle it.

The 94 is also on a bunch of piggyback management systems, to where hes running a full standalone. I wouldnt doubt him making 600+ wheel on pumpgas with the standalone. Your 94 probably would too.

A standalone's good for 100 wheel? Pass the pipe, I need some of that shit.

That price isn't too far off. That truck stock would likely sell in the upper teens. With that kind of work + motor swap + being pretty unique and likely well done, it will go for a price premium (similar to that of an LSx swap FD). I'd say if it sells, more likely in the upper 20k range.