Just to clarify...

Dr. Pomade

...when the Z06 that I used to own caught on fire, it wasn't even mine. In fact, I had sold it a few weeks prior to that. However, for consideration of the new owner, I didn't let on that I had actually sold the car. I thought everyone would be sad for a little while, some people would make some snide comments, and then everything would kind of go away. I guess I was wrong.

I know, to the vast majority of CR, this doesn't matter in the least. However, it seems like I can't visit CR anymore without some smartass (like the infinitely classy Dr. Rick) making some disparaging comment about me in reference to that incident. Quite frankly, I'm a bit tired of it. It's kind of fucked up that my lasting legacy here is my car caught on fire when, in fact, it wasn't even my car when that happened.

So, please keep this in consideration the next time you decide to take a shot at my expense. I don't mind the flames - no pun intended - but I think it's only fair that you know that making fun of me for that technically doesn't make much sense.

/sand in my vagina

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard of this said mythical fire that consumed an entire corvette in less that 5 seconds.

I plan on telling my grandchildren and great grandchildren the story as they sit on my lap. Always finishing it with "And it wasnt even his car at the time."