WTB 32gb micro SD Card

Radio Flyer1647545514

was looking for one for my HTC incredible but im not willing to shell out $120+ on one. ill be fine with my 2gb for a while, if not ill get a cheap 8gb or so, then in 6 months the 32gb will be down at a more reasonable level

There is a huge price jump from a 16gb to a 32 gb for some odd reason

Wasn't aware 32GB even existed... can't find it on NewEgg or Microcenter, either. What you need that sort of space on a micro for, anyway? Cell phone amateur hardcore? :confused:

I'm looking for one for my Captivate. Finding out it was able to hold the 32gb was a huge plus. I can now almost replace my itouch.

EDIT: Just saw that post above. I want to move all my music over to it so I can have it on my phone. I don't even have the phone yet and it's going to be my first smart phone.

I just bought one off of ebay for 31 with free shipping... dude had more than 10 available.

Be careful with those ebay ones. Know of a few instances on droidforums where guys have bought what's been claimed as 32gb's micro sd cards and they've not worked at all.

Be careful with those ebay ones. Know of a few instances on droidforums where guys have bought what's been claimed as 32gb's micro sd cards and they've not worked at all.

The new phones need the SDSC2 or something like that. Thanks for the link Smokin but it won't work on my phone.