I like

Jizzle Juice

Add another weapon so that carson palmer can be the quaterback he is. think of it like this. T.O and Ocho both out wide. ones gonna need to be double covered so therefore one is gauranteed to be open. Send one deep have one cut up the middle. Easy to move the chains

Assuming T.O. is even at the level to need double coverage. He hasn't played for anything the past few years. The last team he was with that had a playoff run was, what Philly!? (Dallas was a joke) And that was years ago. Then as soon as the pressure hits he's going to bitch up again.

BUT, Cinci is about the only team that has been able to make something out of all the NFL fuck ups.

Buffalo was a joke, but he had no QB. Dallas was ok i like the way romo plays and he did good there. But given that carson's a good QB TO will do what he does best and thats catch balls. And Ocho is a top wideout so therefor TO may not need doubled but ocho might and TO can still catch a ball. I have no doubt about that

like him or not, T.O. is still the 3rd best receiver in terms of the two most important categories (yds and TDs) and holds a number of notable records, including 9 1000yd receiving seasons.

with him and OC on the outside, you're going to see Antonio Bryant getting a lot of open looks through the middle; remember when everyone said Randy Moss was washed up, then he teamed up with Donte Stallworth and Wes Welkaaahhhhh and...wait, I forget what he did...OH RIGHT 23 TD season.

like him or not, T.O. is still the 3rd best receiver in terms of the two most important categories (yds and TDs) and holds a number of notable records, including 9 1000yd receiving seasons.

with him and OC on the outside, you're going to see Antonio Bryant getting a lot of open looks through the middle; remember when everyone said Randy Moss was washed up, then he teamed up with Donte Stallworth and Wes Welkaaahhhhh and...wait, I forget what he did...OH RIGHT 23 TD season.

i like the way you think!

This guy knows his stuff

The team Cinci will duke it out with this year is the Ravens. That team looks nasty this year too. Ray Lewis is still the man. And that Offense has some weapons now. That is scary.

The steelers will have a slow start without their QB and some star players.

Cleveland, well come on, my Lions look better this year and well we beat them last year.

I really don't care because the Bengal is a team that have no intention to win the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, the Bengal is a top ten team in the league, but they just don't want to win. They'll get to the play-off and that's it. That's their BIG goal. Get to the play-off, once they're there they quit. So it really doesn't matter who play on their team. That my opinion on the Bengal.

I am very excited to see T.O. at cincy, he may be at a point in his career where he knows he is not the #1 guy anymore, and that will help him succeed. Particularly if the defenses they face still keep extra coverage on Ocho.

and the patsies havent won a SB since :)