Playing Alrosa Sunday Aug 1st

Wonderboy

So my band is playing Battle of the Bands this sunday at Alrosa. There are about 8-9 bands scheduled to play. Show starts at 6. Ive got tickets in advance for $8 or they are $12 at the door. If you are interested let me know and Ill try to meet you somewhere to get you the discounted tickets. Its being put on by Gorilla Productions which I dont know much about but, Ive heard they've been around for a while so Im hoping they have put together a decent show. Also, someone told me that its a cash only venue but, Im not sure if thats true or not so be prepared just in case. My bands name is We Are Nice Guys (WANG), just so you know in case you do go.

Here is the line up, if the bands are smart you should be able to ask google about any of them... myspace or facebook page for previews

gorilla BATTLE OF THE BANDS

w.a.n.g.

manabozo

morpheem

libert deep down

mind under matter

survivng midnight

gg of uther's corpse

fear of opening eyes

flashlight tag forever

the jacks of all trades

$8 advance $12 at the door

add $2 at the door if under 21

doors AT 4PM

ALL AGES

The only songs we got on the web were recorded with microsoft sound recorder during a band practice and it was a while ago when things were still a little rough so Id rather nobody ever hear them again. lol. I can assure you that we will not be doing any rap battling... i hope. I dont really know anything about the other bands though. And dont expect to hear any covers from us, we have decided as a group to stick with original music only.