Alum Tomorrow??

FormulaMatt

I took the new boat out for 3 or 4 hours today after the rain quit. Ran great and cruises pretty nice. Jumps up on plane pretty quick too.

I will be out on it most of tomorrow at Alum. There were few boats out tonight and I am hoping tomorrow will bring the same.

Anybody going to be out tomorrow?

If it wasn't you, someone had your boat out.

Where was everyone today?

no im sure it was me. i jsut raced an messed around with alot of people in that thing lol.....soo wait who won? hahah

Man i need a boat

yes yes u do....

Man i need a boat

Cuddy or open bow? 20 foot or 17.5 foot? How much you want to spend? I think I know a guy with a couple extra....

My boat is still down. Its at sizzle still. Hopefully this week it will be fixed. I went and looked at another boat today. 23 ft with a 454 and a cuddy. Its everything I am looking for, I just gotta wait to see what sizzle says.

Sounds nice. What type of boat, if you don't mind my asking?

I will tell you what too, everybody told me a cabin on anything as small as these is a waste. Wrong. Dead wrong. I was using that cabin for everything today.

Now I wish the Formula had a cabin so I didn't have to have 2 boats. I think I will keep this Larson and keep the Formula and sell the VIP. At least until I upgrade to a big boy size. I'm waiting on that until I move to Florida though.

Cuddy or open bow? 20 foot or 17.5 foot? How much you want to spend? I think I know a guy with a couple extra....

Sounds nice. What type of boat, if you don't mind my asking?

I will tell you what too, everybody told me a cabin on anything as small as these is a waste. Wrong. Dead wrong. I was using that cabin for everything today.

Now I wish the Formula had a cabin so I didn't have to have 2 boats. I think I will keep this Larson and keep the Formula and sell the VIP. At least until I upgrade to a big boy size. I'm waiting on that until I move to Florida though.

Might as well sell the formula at this rate stuff keeps breaking it'll never be out.

Atleast ur able to get out an enjoy the new slow boat.

I was out, but was in the slow old fart floating section. Made a few passes. I forgot to take the GPS with me today but the speedo read 45ish. I'm guessing a high 30 something boat. Not bad for what it's purpose is.

Ur slow wanna race :p

Ughhh been a few weeks since I've been on the lake quick someone kick me so I fix the ski so I can run it

Might as well sell the formula at this rate stuff keeps breaking it'll never be out.

Atleast ur able to get out an enjoy the new slow boat.

Ur slow wanna race :p

Ughhh been a few weeks since I've been on the lake quick someone kick me so I fix the ski so I can run it

Hell no. The Formula is not going anywhere. It will be out there eventually.

It did make me sad today though hearing the roars and rumbles of the other V8's then hearing the put put put of my 4 cylinder chugging along behind me. Really made me miss my Formula. It turned ALOT of heads last year and brought tons of attention. It's even more beastly sounding this time around. I can't wait to have it again. In the mean time, like you said, at least I can enjoy the slow boat and be on the water.

FIX THE DAMN SKI!!!

I will be out Wednesday evening and all day Friday.