Discuss

Sam1647545489

Omg tyler we r going to get perma bans , oh noes! Thank god we have people that go to bat for us. :rolleyes: jason stfu, more than likely ur the one trying to get his ass banned cuz u ain't got shit else to do with ur day. Besides make money while posting on cr.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grasping at straws at this point phil. Its the act of a desperate man to try and use anything at his diposal when confronted with the truth. What exactly do I need a "car worth running" for? So it can sit here and rot? Cr is full of guys who have cars and dont drive them or have cars that have been in the building stage for years. Why exactly would I want a car for that? Surely its not so I can come out and watch you foot race in a parking lot which is what you did the last time I was at a meet you were at. Yeah that was exciting. Oh wait, the car was still down so certainly you didnt run out and buy something to keep racing which you absolutely love to do. And Tyler I vaguely remember the thread which I made that statement. I know I said it but I just dont recall what statements you made after we had already been cool, then you were rude to me and we smoothed that over, and then you made similar comments again and I finally just told you that if you want to be cool, thats fine, but not at my expense. Sound about right? If you find the thread let me know. Again it wasnt that far back again you tried to make nice with me and I stayed kosher.

Omg tyler we r going to get perma bans , oh noes! Thank god we have people that go to bat for us. :rolleyes: jason stfu, more than likely ur the one trying to get his ass banned cuz u ain't got shit else to do with ur day. Besides make money while posting on cr.

I have never (that I recall) nor will ever try to get someone banned. If I wanted someone banned. I would just bob up and down on Anthony, easy enough.

Guest tbutera2112
Grasping at straws at this point phil. Its the act of a desperate man to try and use anything at his diposal when confronted with the truth. What exactly do I need a "car worth running" for? So it can sit here and rot? Cr is full of guys who have cars and dont drive them or have cars that have been in the building stage for years. Why exactly would I want a car for that? Surely its not so I can come out and watch you foot race in a parking lot which is what you did the last time I was at a meet you were at. Yeah that was exciting. Oh wait, the car was still down so certainly you didnt run out and buy something to keep racing which you absolutely love to do. And Tyler I vaguely remember the thread which I made that statement. I know I said it but I just dont recall what statements you made after we had already been cool, then you were rude to me and we smoothed that over, and then you made similar comments again and I finally just told you that if you want to be cool, thats fine, but not at my expense. Sound about right? If you find the thread let me know. Again it wasnt that far back again you tried to make nice with me and I stayed kosher.

shit man idk, i dont even fuckin keep track anymore...half of everything posted on this site is BS anymore anymore anyways....i have a solid separation between CR and the real world, i dont even bother paying attention on here anymore....but shit i wasnt even in this till yall brought me up....hell, i figure the perma ban is coming eventually anyways, this place is so uptight now that theres nothing left to post about besides BS, which is what i do anyways...its more of a time filler than anything else.....hell phil got banned the other night for talking about racing me and paul, then people bitch that this site sucks because theres no more racing talk

what the hell we supposed to say on here besides random ass shit if we cant talk about racing anymore??

how you gonna ban somebody for talking about racing and then ban someone else for talking about random shit that isnt racing?

were all grownups, we know the consequences of our actions and what can happen if we choose to race on the streets....who gives a fuck if we talk about it here? nobody here is dumb enough anymore to set up races and give out a time/date/location for CPD to track us, wheres the harm in just talkin about the shit?

i raced a mustang this morning on my way home from work...is that a bannable offense? if so...worth it...i waxed that ass, like im gonna to do phils mulletmobile, and pauls "sport bike"

i called you a douche because we finally get a thread about something related to racing, and ya shit in it....atleast shit in other threads that dont mean dick anyways, like i do

if i had thousands of dollars layed out on a race, youre damn right ide be arguing about the terms....shit, ill argue the terms over 20 bucks if i dont like the setup

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler, you got me heads up anytime you want for any amount on that fucking terd bike.

im not runnin heads up, i aint a fool.

only called phil out to make a point, last time i called him out i atleast was willing to work out some terms to even the field...i aint runnin heads up on a high 10s-low 11s bike against a solid 10 sec car

next time i see you out though, we can work something out if youre interested

only called phil out to make a point, last time i called him out i atleast was willing to work out some terms to even the field...i aint runnin heads up on a high 10s-low 11s bike against a solid 10 sec car

My car has never gone in the 10's once so I dunno what you are talking about.

Guest tbutera2112

^ ide ask what it runs but we both know i wouldnt get a straight answer lol

if i end up making it out to any CR meets and see you, we can run 'em...im not putting money on it though because i know for a fact that bimmer is faster than you let on, and faster than my bike...only way ide run heads up is if i get the hit and we bet no more than $20 on it because im 75% sure its a loss, but ill give ya a go, fuck it i dont care.....ive never raced a car in the bike except some broke ass dailys on the freeway...but ive ran down a few 600s and a gixxer 750, so if that thing is an 11 sec car (which im doubting), it shouldnt be too bad

FYI

Giving someone the break is not heads up.

10 and the hit, fuck you lol

Your on a bike vs my slow ass car. My heavy slow beat dick car. I mean those were ur words. That thing beat down a mustang today u claim. My stock lt1 doesn't stand a chance unless I get 10 and the go...

Guest tbutera2112
Your on a bike vs my slow ass car. My heavy slow beat dick car. I mean those were ur words. That thing beat down a mustang today u claim. My stock lt1 doesn't stand a chance unless I get 10 and the go...

i ride a 13 second cruiser, it weighs 650lbs, hell i should be getting the go...fag

give you 3 and the hit