Iphone users you can now jailbreak any iphone :)

justinwebb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A jailbreak is simply the ability to run apps and use themes and tweaks not approved by Apple. Jailbreaking doesn't slow down your device or use any extra battery, and is fully reversible (just restore in iTunes). A jailbreak lets your device be how you want it.

Taken from jailbreakme.com.

I have been reading this jailbreakme is screwing up phones on the reboot. Hangs on Apple logo and needs restored.

Ive ran it twice now with no issues. Most of the issues I've read about so far were from people not following the directions.

How do I go about putting a photo behind my main menu like some of you do?

if you have iOS4 you don't need to jail break to do this unless you still use a iPhone 3G.

Just click "settings" then "wallpaper" and it should be pretty easy to figure out from there.

Ive ran it twice now with no issues. Most of the issues I've read about so far were from people not following the directions.

Have you ran on an iP4? I have one to do and can't screw it up. Does it really stop MMS and Facetime? Cydia there?

Have you ran on an iP4? I have one to do and can't screw it up. Does it really stop MMS and Facetime? Cydia there?

its not possible to "brick" an iphone or in any way screw it up, there are always ways to get it restored. I have done 4 iphone 4's at work now and all are working great, still have another 20 or so to do