Iphone users you can now jailbreak any iphone :)

justinwebb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what file do i need to download to make MMS and Facetime work thanks

Re-run the jailbreak, it should fix it. The instructions say to run updates in Cydia, but that didn't fix it for me. Going to jailbreakme.com again did.

What the best Apps after being jailbroken

Ones that work with iOS4 I have tested:

MyWi - Easy USB and WiFi tethering

My3G - Watch high quality YouTube videos and do other stuff on 3G that the phone only lets you do on WiFi.

Flashlight - Hacks the brightness of the phone, gives you a much, much, much brighter flashlight than anything you will find in the App Store.

Thats all I've tested since last night that work.

Things I know don't work yet:

MxTube - Download YouTube Videos

MiVtones - Video ring tones (you can use videos you've downloaded with MxTube)

3G Unrestrictor - Does the same thing as My3G, but its free.

Haven't tried anything else yet.

still not able to do it. keep getting "oops, A server with the specified hostname could not be found"

server must be getting hit hard

got mine to work finally, cleared cache, cleared cookies, reset the phone cleared cache again then put it on a window. I dunno if it was just timing or what i did but it finally went through.

sbsettings

all kinds of emulators

appbackup

backgrounder

categories

bitesms

themes

ifile

installous

the list goes on lol

Can't believe I forgot SBSettings!!! Thats the single most useful app in Cydia.

Backgrounder is a little irrelevant now that iOS4 does backgrounding, though.

Wow. The camera is so much faster now. There is no lag between shots. The multi tasking does indeed suck tho. It wouldn't keep I <3 radio playing in the background. Backgrounder was better.

Where did you get 3G unrestrictor for free? Cydia wants $ for it and Rock doesn't carry it. All I want it for is for the higher quality YouTube.

Wow. The camera is so much faster now. There is no lag between shots. The multi tasking does indeed suck tho. It wouldn't keep I <3 radio playing in the background. Backgrounder was better.

Where did you get 3G unrestrictor for free? Cydia wants $ for it and Rock doesn't carry it. All I want it for is for the higher quality YouTube.

Do you know how to add a source to Cydia? Cydia<Manage< sources<edit<add

and then follow this.

http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=195

You cheap fuck if you don't at least donate to them for the Jailbreak you are a fag. At least throw $5 their way, I mean that's less than a burrito at Chipotle.