Stay Classy buckeyes.

SpaceGhost

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/aug/02/2-buckeyes-charged-assault-sources-say-ar-175231/

2 Buckeyes Charged With Assault, Sources Say

By DONNA WILLIS

Published: August 02, 2010

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Two Buckeye football players are charged with misdemeanor assault early Sunday, according to authorities.

NBC 4 reported with the FAST FACTS from Columbus police.

Sources told NBC 4 Sports' Jerod Smalley Storm Klein and Nate Williams were charged with misdemeanor assault after an incident early Sunday morning

Officers were dispatched to Riverside Methodist Hospital on an assault report at about 4:17 a.m.

The 20-year-old victim said he was at a birthday party his friend threw for him at a house off East 15th Avenue.

The victim said he woke up and found two people harassing his girlfriend. He said he told the two males to stop.

The victim said the males knocked him to the ground and began punching him.

The victim suffered a cut under his right eye, and the injury required stitches.

Klein is a sophomore linebacker. He's from Newark and went to Licking Valley High School.

Williams is a junior defensive lineman. He's from Washington Court House and went to Miami Trace.

Both Klein and Williams played in all 13 games last season. Williams compiled 26 tackles and three-and-a-half sacks.

Coach Jim Tressel has not commented on the incident currently, which happened four days before the Buckeyes return to the practice field.

I bet there are details of this story being left out.

details or not, when you're high profile you have to learn to avoid situations like this---walk away, don't get involved. expecting an average 20 year old to do this is not an easy thing to do.

Wouldn't be anything new. It happened on Sunday So I would assume the courts only been open for half a day. The investigation is only a day in and they would have to work around treatment schedule if there is any.

couple of rugby players- bigger than the football players at my alma mater, were harassing a girl, campus cops told them to stop, campus cops went to hospital, rugby players did not get expelled or do jail time- true story. I was shocked.

THIS JUST IN COLUMBUS RACING MEMBERS CHARGED WITH GANG RAPE OF FARM ANIMALS.

We are terribly sorry to announce that a prior report stated that farm animals were gang raped, when in fact it was only one Columbus Racing forum member by the name of Mitch was involved in the incident. Others were simply masturbating in the bushes.

THIS JUST IN COLUMBUS RACING MEMBERS CHARGED WITH GANG RAPE OF FARM ANIMALS.

We are terribly sorry to announce that a prior report stated that farm animals were gang raped, when in fact it was only one Columbus Racing forum member by the name of Mitch was involved in the incident. Others were simply masturbating in the bushes.

Lolryan

No seriousy, lol, ryan

I watched Storm all through out his highscool career as his highschool is less ten 10mins from my house, I have also met him a few times and he never came across to me as an asshole.

Williams on the other hand has been in truble before. Last year he was charged with shoplifting from a local mall. Kid is on a full ride to OSU and is out stealing 2 fucking t-shirts for his buddies. Hopefully both these kids realize they have 1 hell of a chance at bettering themselves and family if they can keep themselves out of trouble. Both will be drafted that is almost garaunteed

who are they?

The kids who were involved? Williams will be replacing Gibson on the DL this year as our speed rusher and Klein was a special teams guy as a true freshman last season and unless Andrew Sweat's knee feels great through fall camp, Klein is the 4th LB.

The kids who were involved? Williams will be replacing Gibson on the DL this year as our speed rusher and Klein was a special teams guy as a true freshman last season and unless Andrew Sweat's knee feels great through fall camp, Klein is the 4th LB.

it was a rhetorical question, and NBC has apologized about their story, hmmmm