Grudge Racing MCIR

Evolved8

I just want one timeslip with a time where I hook. Just wanna know. You know how it is.

My thoughts exactly. I haven't seen what my car can actually do in the quarter with some traction so I'd like to get some hard numbers. NTR doesn't seem to be prepped as well as MCIR was last time:)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly. I haven't seen what my car can actually do in the quarter with some traction so I'd like to get some hard numbers. NTR doesn't seem to be prepped as well as MCIR was last time:)
this is funny, mcir went from a non hooking track then now compared with being better then trails...lol, i love it! i guess its working.

It won't hook to save your life unless they think there is some big money races or fast cars. Once they spray a GOOD coat of pimp juice you can hook the whole way.

Im tryin to get a piece of the type-r in a few weeks.. top end was fun but i thank 1/4 you will get mee... ???

its slow so it woudl of been easy money for him right...

what a waiste of time though, its a lose lose situation. if he wins he beat a v6 mustang, who cares, if he loses he lost to a v6 mustang. total failure. not everyone is out paul walker style like you.

how is tech for the grudge racing- do they allow passengers?

There isn't any tech as far as I could tell as long as you were not dripping fluid or any of that stuff on the track you were good to go. I saw 3 dudes ridding in a jeep suv the last time I went and they raced my buddie so I will have to assume passangers are good too. I can tell they just want you to have a fun time and a good experiance up there. As long as your not going out of your way to make it a bad time for everyone or acting extreamly dangerous you can do whatever really.

There isn't any tech as far as I could tell as long as you were not dripping fluid or any of that stuff on the track you were good to go. I saw 3 dudes ridding in a jeep suv the last time I went and they raced my buddie so I will have to assume passangers are good too. I can tell they just want you to have a fun time and a good experiance up there. As long as your not going out of your way to make it a bad time for everyone or acting extreamly dangerous you can do whatever really.
perfect...thanks!