Grudge Racing MCIR

Evolved8

Guest Whine
MIKE update please. This sat the 7th Whats going on i have a ton of people that want to come grudge race let me know asap
thry have funny cars this weekend, there is no way. sorry dude. just keep showing up and we will start doing every week. except those knocked out by mcir other shows

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cut the power steering belt off cause it was half shredded. We were waiting in line to race and I got out to see a friend run and I heard SMACK SMACK SMACK. I killed the car and opened the hood. 2 ribs had broke and were slapping the PS line and hood. So I cut it and raced him. I was winning last time we were at the track so he added the cut out. Now he is barely beating me. If I take some shit out of the car or do a little more tuning I bet I got him beat. The beauty of it (at least to me) is that I can pretty much keep up with him nd he is borrowing money to get home cause he is out of gas.

I stand corrected! The type R is a v-belt setup or you have a short belt routine that bypasses it?

I cut the power steering belt off cause it was half shredded. We were waiting in line to race and I got out to see a friend run and I heard SMACK SMACK SMACK. I killed the car and opened the hood. 2 ribs had broke and were slapping the PS line and hood. So I cut it and raced him. I was winning last time we were at the track so he added the cut out. Now he is barely beating me. If I take some shit out of the car or do a little more tuning I bet I got him beat. The beauty of it (at least to me) is that I can pretty much keep up with him nd he is borrowing money to get home cause he is out of gas.

Ah. Yeah i remember him getting the cutout installed. I dont know wasnt tryin to start any probs or anything just tryna figure out what happened. Oh yeah, that also sounds like him borrowing gas money to make it home lol. Another thing, do you know if he still had his subs in the car when he raced you? Cause hes got a HEAVYYY ass box with 2 12's that weigh about 30lbs each.

Ah. Yeah i remember him getting the cutout installed. I dont know wasnt tryin to start any probs or anything just tryna figure out what happened. Oh yeah, that also sounds like him borrowing gas money to make it home lol. Another thing, do you know if he still had his subs in the car when he raced you? Cause hes got a HEAVYYY ass box with 2 12's that weigh about 30lbs each.

No I don't know. I'll ask tonight when he gives me my money lol

The cobalt is black. Shocking that is the stock bov on it too. Dude really doesn't have much done but has one hell of a tune. I think he was on 24 psi and running 21 degrees of timing that night lol. He was shooting for 12's or bust and never got to get a time slip but as I said to him on the way home you are well into the 12's so dont worry. Hell he was the fastest car there on street tires ie drag radials and slicks are not street tires in my book really. He and I should defently be up there the 14th I wanna see his car do work again.

I looked on MCIR's website where does it say grudge racing is on saturday? What time does it start/cost/ are there brackets/t&t before? What is the link to the odra schedule? I am pretty sure I will be there with my dad and brother-in-law.

Is there a night where the track is prepped with pimp juice and the clocks are still on? My car seems to hook way better once the track is prepped for Grudge Wars but, the clocks are always off by then.
you can come see me and i will ask them to give you a slip if you want, but if you are racing for money its best not to hand out slips..trust me.

you can come see me and i will ask them to give you a slip if you want, but if you are racing for money its best not to hand out slips..trust me.

I just want one timeslip with a time where I hook. Just wanna know. You know how it is.