Slow the fuck down when people are working on the side of the road.

I Eat Rice

I wouldnt be suprised if one of those guys that almost hit you was some dude towing an SRT4

That is what I was begining to think for a minute but then I realized most neons never get fast enough to earn the right to be put on a trailor in the first place... :)

I wouldnt be suprised if one of those guys that almost hit you was some dude towing an SRT4

Probably. But I'm sure it wasent towing a srt4 in a ditch....

So what you are saying Jones, is as a mod your forum doesnt advocate street racing, but does advocate running people over?

Typical pussy comment :lol:

There has def been a change in driver courtesy I have noticed over the past 5-6 years. People used to waive when you let them over and now maybe 1 in 8 people will. People drive in the left lane w/o passing anyone and anyone who knows me KNOWS how much I hate that. We just need less people on the roads and then we can train them properly.

Man you gotta take the steps to protect yourself people are dumbasses but you gotta put up men working signs and cones if its that big of a deal. And pedestians dont have the right of way all the time like u say. I work a city job in the streets everyday and we always have signs up and cones when needed. Yes you still have some that are texting or old enough to die at any time behind the wheel that dont pay attention but it definatly helps

Guest tbutera2112
yea man get some cones.... my girls dad owns a construction company and there is always cones in his truck...even if he pulls over with a flat tire on 70 where he is 10 feet off the road, it never hurts to set up some cones as a precaution....theyll help you a lot setting them right on the edge lines of the road (since you seem to be right on the edge anyhow)..itll keep the traffic away a little bit more

Ur probably right wanan race a pos neon then?

As much as I would love to there are just a few reasons why I cant technically at this time. One I only own a chevy equonix because I sold my ws6 a few years ago and am just getting back into the car scene and game again. Hold on to your car till next summer and Ill have something for you for sure... Two I dont have a lisence so I really cant drive. If I had a car though I would work something out like I will be doing for the next couple of years so again wait till I get my vette... If you are really in need to prove to me what your car has since sarcasim cant be heard in my voice online, hint the simley face at the end of my post I have a deal for you. Give me 15 lengths and the go on my huffy 24 speed as long as I can use one NOS enegery drink to spray you up top lol and if you dont like those odds give me 20 lengths and the go and give me 2 NOS enegery drinks, one for the first stage and the other plus a NOS energy shot for the second stage up top and Ill race on foot. I would say run my friend slowbalt but its not my car thus he would be fighting my battles for me then and Im not into that kind of stuff. And I am very very fleet of foot so watch out...

yea man get some cones.... my girls dad owns a construction company and there is always cones in his truck...even if he pulls over with a flat tire on 70 where he is 10 feet off the road, it never hurts to set up some cones as a precaution....theyll help you a lot setting them right on the edge lines of the road (since you seem to be right on the edge anyhow)..itll keep the traffic away a little bit more

This is what I am going to start doing, and I always wear bright shirts and what not to make sure that I stand out from all the green around me. I guess thats really all I can do. I know there is more that I would like to do but causing damage to someones car because their an inconsiderate ass is usually not a justified action.