I hate "American terrorist fighting" movies !!!!

BikerBoy

Yes i hate them , I have seen a couple so far , and every time i watch one

my hating to this career grows.

Arabs , Muslims are accused of being terrorist just because the are Arabs or Muslims.

excuse me to say this but .... WTF ?

I was watching Rendition a min ago .

A movie about terrorists " Arabs , Muslims "

one guy was kidnapped from 1 of the USA airports , on the hands of Police just because , his number was shown on a terrorist phone calling list .... WTF ?

and not just that , he wasn't torturer on the hands on Americans "hahahaha " no they send them back to " what i think is Algeria " and the Algerian police kick the shit out of this guy for information " of course this informations " as shown by the movie " are for the American government" they won't dirt up their hands by an Arabian i think ......." *(^&*(^%&*%&*%&*%"

Anyway .... My point is : FOR GOD'S SAKE not because someone did something that he believes is the right thing to do " and yes i mean osama ben laden " " and no i don't Agree or believe in what he did " That doesn't mean that all of us " ARABS & MUSLIMS " are following his steps........

And we shouldn't be pointed as Terrorists or suicide bombers " and no i don't believe in that either "

Anyway i wana deliver a message to Hollywood movie makers " leave the %^&* of us alone " or make something that is true , that will show the goodness and kindness in Islam and Arabs " of course not all Muslims or Arabs are good " but the ^&*($# majority ARE.

that was my 2 cents

Haters stay away from this thread please .

Other than that people please share me your Ideas

" And no , i am not trying to make any groups or go against or with any political shit "

Whatever. Stop your crying or I'll give you something to cry about.

mushroom-cloud.jpg

Seriously' date=' do you think I like watching movies with a bunch of towel heads in it blowing shit up? No, so I don't go to the movies. I stay home and have a nice plate of pork chops and cheesy potatoes.[/quote']

Hahahaha thanks a lot for understanding , it's wonderful to see how liberal as you say you are .

I hope other people won't see it as crying when some people give their 2 cents about something mate ;)

Edited by BikerBoy

Well the threat is from the middle east, from Arabic decent, and Arabic affiliation. SO HMMMMMMMMMMM....if it looks, talks, walks, smells, and swims like a duck...it must be a ________ (the answer is duck) (but the ducks might be offended so dont fill in the blank)

I'm not a hater, but I do see things as they are. So that means that if the threat is from Europe, or Africa, or Antarctica and all penguins need to be investigated because of probable hostilities to this country, then by all means investigate! The policies in over there that I was just briefed on as of last weekend, that are current, once again bind the hands of Coalition men and women for the sake of protecting the asses of politicians. Don't ask what they are because i cannot speak of them and i would if i could. Everyone should be grateful to live in this country, your rights are more protected here than in any other country in the World. I fight for the rights of every American Citizen and i took an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States, and that's what i intend to do. So you have the right to speak your mind, but look at it without a slant.

First I don't even know why I'm posting in your thread, threads like this lead to only one thing, a bunch of bullshit. With that said.....

I'll just make one suggestion your thoughts are broken and are fairly incoherent. You want to make a point try cleaning up your argument and then post in a forum that cares.

well maybe i will give my other .02. look man movies are for entertainment, you don't like what they are about don't go see them. what you were watching it on tv, turn the channel. hit the info button, shit your options of how you should spend the next few hours of life other than watching that movie are endless. Just remember its all entertainment don't get so wrapped up in it. Its just hollywood making a buck while they can. All this terrorist bullshit is the best thing that happend for them since the coldwar.

I would just like to say I read the first two lines of the first post and my head started hurting. In on the first page. Woot.

PS: When this thread gets to 10 pages of rambling, I'll be leasing out this spot.

I'll just make one suggestion your thoughts are broken and are fairly incoherent. You want to make a point try cleaning up your argument

Agreed. Sorry man, but it looks like Webster himself threw up all over the page. Fix your formatting and then people will take things more seriously :)

*edit*

Lol, I got neg rep for this post :D

Edited by Harb67

c'mon guys , i am not trying to start a bullshit thread in here , all what i meant to say was , these movies "somehow " controls what we believe in , and i all i wanted to say , is not all what we hear or see on the movies are true.

Anyway i think it's wrong place to post such a thread :D sorry guys

and to the guy with the duck thing , i think you are way too educated, and well mannered man :D keep it up

BikerBoy, I've worked with many a co-worker of the Muslim faith. They are all good people. I know the difference. But a movie is no more an indicator of a nation, than is a religious or political leader that proclaims that they are the one and only voice of the people. There will always be all different types of movies, as will there always be all different types of people.

Having said that, I understand that in other parts of the world, movies and literature are not allowed to be presented, if it disagrees with the wishes of the governments that can and will control those freedoms. That does not exist in this country.

So you are asking that one of those freedoms should be taken away from us. A freedom you also enjoy. That will probably not happen. It is one of the differences that we are both proud and sometimes embarrassed by, but it exists and will remain so.

A final note; the freedom to say we do or don't like something, is also ours. There is little or no retribution in return for our speaking out. Your complaint is valid, but it needs to be addressed to those parties that offered the offending movies. And we will support that in every way. Yes, I didn't see that movie, but I have no doubt it is as worthless as you have said.

Now get the bike ready to ride, it's nearly that time again.

Yes i hate them , I have seen a couple so far , and every time i watch onemy hating to this career grows. was watching Rendition a min ago .A movie about terrorists " Arabs , Muslims "

one guy was kidnapped from 1 of the USA airports , on the hands of Police just because , his number was shown on a terrorist phone calling list .... WTF ? "

If my number pops up on a terrorists call list I would want the feds to kick my door down and start asking questions! If there has ever been a time for racial profiling, now is the time...

If there was a drive by in Compton and the suspect was riding a VROD, then by God or allah, I fully expect the cops to pull my black ass over and ask me some questions.

That's ok by me as long as he is armed to the teeth. I wouldn't mind seeing a soldier in front and a soldier in back with a nice Beretta in a thigh rig. Too bad it would make people piss their pants because that's one hell of a deterrent to me.

Airport police in Europe carry MP5s at the ready.... it works....

guys you are really missing my point , i am not talking about taking th freedom of watching a movie or enjoying it away from any one , and i am not saying the the police shouldn't investigate things , rofl , no they should .....

What i am saying is let's not judge everyone by what we see on media or on movies based on a number of stupid terrorists who call them selfs what so ever and be like MR duck thing up there .....

i enjoy the movies too

and i would like the police to investigate any suspect they have ...

but not someone be a suspect just because of a race of color , got my point ?

thats all what i wanted to say , nothing more than that movies sometime effect people judgment as a lot of people knows nothing more than what they have seen in the movies .....

image.php?u=2161&dateline=1231619266

That's a baby in the womb acting like he's shifting gears in a car dude. :dunno:

And his screen name has chicken in it not duck. :p

Oh and I totally agree with the movies because I am biased about that topic anyways to be honest. I'm not going to be fake and act like I'm not. Sue me. :cheers:

But there are MANY others though just from here in America only. Timothy McVeigh? Jim Bell? Andrew Mickel? and so on...

Edited by NinjaNick

Yes, I hate American terrorist fighting movies. I have seen a couple so far, and every time I watch one, my hate of this genre of movie grows.

Arabs and Muslims are accused of being terrorist just because they are Arabs and Muslims. Excuse me but, WTF? I was just watching the movie "Rendition"; a movie about terrorist Arabs and Muslims. One guy was kidnapped from an Airport in the U.S. by the police because his phone number was shown on a terrorist phone calling list, again WTF? He wasn't tortured in the U.S., laughter, but deported to Algeria to be tortured for information to give to the United States; the United States doesn't want to have blood on their hands for his torture. I thought of some expletives for some reason here.

Anyway, my point is, FOR GOD'S SAKE not because someone did something that he believes is the right thing to do " and yes i mean osama ben laden <<I can't fix this<< I don't agree or believe that what he did was right. That doesn't mean that we Arabs and Muslims are following his steps, nor should we be generalised as terrorists or suicide bombers. I am against terrorism and suicide bombing.

Anyway, I want to deliver a message to Hollywood movie makers to please leave us alone or make a movie that is less fictional. Perhaps something that will show the goodness and kindness of Islam and the Arab people. Of course not all Muslims or Arabs are good people, " but the majority are.

This is my 2 cents on this issue. People who disagree with me, stay away from this thread please. Those who agree with me, please share your ideas. Let it be known that I am not trying to pit groups against one another or be political in any way "

I tried to clean it up for him. Unfortunately, it is still quite a mess. =/

• 2 weeks later...
Yes i hate them , I have seen a couple so far , and every time i watch one my hating to this career grows.

think I can solve this problem for you.... Stop watching American terrorist fighting movies. There's plenty of other genres that may be more to your liking. Try a Disney movie or two.