No setting up street races rule..

V8 Beast

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

if theres so many cops on here playing big brother that we cant make any posts about street racing, then theres no reason for CR to be mentioned since those cops would clearly see that it wasnt any of us

hell, if CR is mentioned, then i think that means we should have free reign to do whatever we want, since it would mean theyre not watching anymore

if theres so many cops on here playing big brother that we cant make any posts about street racing, then theres no reason for CR to be mentioned since those cops would clearly see that it wasnt any of us

hell, if CR is mentioned, then i think that means we should have free reign to do whatever we want, since it would mean theyre not watching anymore

So what you are saying is we should in fact reinforce the negative stereotype for people who are into cars and bikes?

Did you not read what Anthony posted before?

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE SITE IS BEING WATCHED OR NOT. IF ILEGAL ACTIVITIES ARE SET UP ON HERE THE OWNERS OF THE SITE CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND HAVE TO GIVE INFORMATION TO THE AUTHORITIES.

What is so hard to understand about that?

A good lawyer in a civil case would sue anybody and everybody that they could get money out of. Some retard goes out and kills 2 people in a race that was set up on here, guess who is to blame? Think about that for a second.

Why is it so hard for you dumb fucks just to acknowledge this and move on? It is pretty simple. Oh phil, we all know you will never get it! Too much surprise butt-sex :eek2:

always hatin son, get off the wood lil man

because cleveland is a shithole and the cops up there have their hands full with serious crimes.

Cleveland isn't a shit hole, its the shittiest hole ever. They were a shit hole when lbj was there, now , the shittiest place in america. Newark nj took strides above cleveland as of late

Cleveland isn't a shit hole, its the shittiest hole ever. They were a shit hole when lbj was there, now , the shittiest place in america. Newark nj took strides above cleveland as of late

Newark NJ is 34 days without a murder!!! Big strides... but they are cutting police jobs there... Hmmm oh because of money but they have 1 Million dollars set aside for the Opera house... I think Any city in Ohio has that beat

should be:

ColumbusUsedToRaceButNowSitsInParkingLotsAnd1/79thOfTheWebSiteShowsUpToTrackDaysAndActuallyRacesFastCars.com

I lold at the irony. You are part of the 79 people that don't race haha, ik mean if someone loans u a type r sure, but if u don't have a car why do u care about street racing? Wen u get. Something of ur own then yes please bag on the fact " no one " else does it. Until then stfu

I lold at the irony. You are part of the 79 people that don't race haha, ik mean if someone loans u a type r sure, but if u don't have a car why do u care about street racing? Wen u get. Something of ur own then yes please bag on the fact " no one " else does it. Until then stfu

I am out racing my Jeep, I still race and am still active in the scene. so fuck you and your national championship!:bangbang:

I am out racing my Jeep, I still race and am still active in the scene. so fuck you and your national championship!:bangbang:

Wow racing the jeep? Really lol is that considered racing since you can't break 80mph? Active doesn't mean shit, your jus a peon for people that will race. In a simple terms your a gopher. I heart you I just wanted to pick a fight

Wow racing the jeep? Really lol is that considered racing since you can't break 80mph? Active doesn't mean shit, your jus a peon for people that will race. In a simple terms your a gopher. I heart you I just wanted to pick a fight

At least I am out racing.. what has your Camaro ran at the track this year???

At least I am out racing.. what has your Camaro ran at the track this year???

0.00 et

0.00 60 ft

0.00 1000ft

000 mph

0.00 rt

I do have a sick ass reaction time though lol, I've made it. Clear, phil no likey track. Phil won't see track, camaro will not see track time as long as its in my possession. But it would rape the jeep. As it raped the moostang.( and that was my last set up) but you know me I just race my mouth.

Ya! pffft.

pssssh.