Why?

Putty

Putty, you gotta admit that the car with "Lucky Charms" on the side is pretty cool.

Pic 1: I like the ass on the back but the Chevy Blazer tire on the back of the zx-14 is retarded.

Pic 2: Specs on the bike + obscure turning angle required + flip-flops = death

Pic 3: See comment for pic 1 minus nice ass.

Pic 4: Cool ass ride.

Putty, you gotta admit that the car with "Lucky Charms" on the side is pretty cool.

Pic 1: I like the ass on the back but the Chevy Blazer tire on the back of the zx-14 is retarded.

Pic 2: Specs on the bike + obscure turning angle required + flip-flops = death

Pic 3: See comment for pic 1 minus nice ass.

Pic 4: Cool ass ride.

Chevy Blazer tire?

Looks like a 300series rear. He would definately have to have 2 chains with it that wide; Looks like he does. The extra front sprocket is just barely in front of the rear passenger peg.

Got that. Just didn't get the Chevy Blazer part. They make 17" 300 Sportblike tires they have been putting on Busa's and zx14s for a while. I had read somewhere they were stretching 17s to fit 18s to keep the sb tires on the larger rims as well.

Got that. Just didn't get the Chevy Blazer part. They make 17" 300 Sportblike tires they have been putting on Busa's and zx14s for a while. I had read somewhere they were stretching 17s to fit 18s to keep the sb tires on the larger rims as well.

Oh I know what you meant, he probably was just using that as a metaphor. The 300 fat tires do look rediculous on sportbikes. Well, for show they're not that bad, but I don't want one.:motorcycle:

That seems to be the way to do it down in florida and the flat and straight states.... I was watching SuperBikes the other day and they were taking busa's

and stretching the wheelbase for the street since there are no corners except stop sign corners... looks ok when the bike is stretched w a 300 tire but not stretched they look like tonka toys....:p

That show went off the air and they still keep showing the gay ass re-runs of that squid show. They just need to bury it...DEEP. lol

Your trying to tell me that they keep showing those three episodes and Im never gonna kind out if he kills himself .... god damn it... its not fair...:rolleyes:

Oh I know what you meant, he probably was just using that as a metaphor. The 300 fat tires do look rediculous on sportbikes. Well, for show they're not that bad, but I don't want one.:motorcycle:

Ah ok. I thought I was completely not getting it. Well I guess I kind of wasn't. :lol: