Anyone into RC Aircraft?

MrMeanGreen

Super Cub J3. Tina got it for me for my birthday. I crashed it my first time and snapped the tail off, then shelved it. TokerJoker on XBL is an avid flier and came over last weekend with some of his and showed me the finer art of flying. After two crashes and subsequent repairs on the spot, I flew mine for about 4min before my battery died.

I've learned that foam-safe glue and Gorilla tape are my friends :)

Super Cub J3. Tina got it for me for my birthday. I crashed it my first time and snapped the tail off, then shelved it. TokerJoker on XBL is an avid flier and came over last weekend with some of his and showed me the finer art of flying. After two crashes and subsequent repairs on the spot, I flew mine for about 4min before my battery died.

I've learned that foam-safe glue and Gorilla tape are my friends :)

We sold soooooo many of those things at the shop. Maybe I need to get rid of my ground based stuff and get some planes...

I've always wanted one.

How much do you have to spend for a decent one to learn with.

You can prolly get into it for under 200 bucks. For a decent trainer. I would definately recommend some flight training before you attempt it tho.

I picked real flight g4 used for like 20 bucks off craigslist http://www.realflight.com/free-g4-demo.html