CCTV/security cam stores?

RedRocket1647545505

Any idea if there are any shops that specialize in this stuff around Columbus? I'm looking to pick up a couple IR cams, some wire, maybe some wireless transmitters/receivers, along with some other stuff for a little project I'm working on.

I'd like to find someplace that has a store front so I can go look at the stuff in person. You can buy it everywhere online, but most of the online stores look shady.

There was a spy shop here in reynoldsburg off main st next to subway. I will try to get the name.

+1. my grandpa does security/PI stuff and i remember going there with him as a kid to get things all the time.

there also used to be a place in gahanna called sightsinger security, but i dont know if its still there with all the remodeling of the creekside area it is/was in. if its in the same spot its on mill street in gahanna

if neither of those work, PM me and i'll give my grandpa a buzz. i may not check this thread again

I have a guy who does all my installs for visodence. He's pretty cool dude. Also If you need a DVR Solution I can guarantee my product has more features for a fraction of the cost of the other guys.

Scott Buchanan

PC Solutions of Columbus

18 Keene Dr.

Westerville, OH 43081

P - 614.781.9938 | C - 614.602.7665 | F - 614.839.1532

http://www.needpchelp.com