dinner for schmucks

evan9381

I hate "the office", it's not like that guy plays a different part in any movie he is in.

Watch "The Office", "40 Year Old Virgin", "Evan Almighty", "Anchorman", "Little Miss Sunshine", then "Dan In Real Life".

Or don't since they aren't all the most stellar movies. Whatever. lol

I don't think he's Tom Hanks by any means but he's not the worst actor ever. Plus, if someone saw you fit a role once and then you were continually offered millions to be typecast into similar roles you would do it too.

Well, I would anyways...:)

Watch "The Office", "40 Year Old Virgin", "Evan Almighty", "Anchorman", "Little Miss Sunshine", then "Dan In Real Life".

Or don't since they aren't all the most stellar movies. Whatever. lol

I don't think he's Tom Hanks by any means but he's not the worst actor ever. Plus, if someone saw you fit a role once and then you were continually offered millions to be typecast into similar roles you would do it too.

Well, I would anyways...:)

I don't blame him, just saying I don't find him funny in any role I have seen him play. I assume any new comedy he is in now is a waste of time and money. He is type cast, that is why I have the opinion I have. Kudos for him to make the cash for it.

I don't blame him, just saying I don't find him funny in any role I have seen him play. I assume any new comedy he is in now is a waste of time and money. He is type cast, that is why I have the opinion I have. Kudos for him to make the cash for it.

Fair. Not trying to dog ya. I just think he's a pretty good actor but does what gets him the cash. :)