Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you offering to compete with MJ? :lol:

It is quite astounding that the majority of the board being male, entices the minority of the board, being female, to visually stimulate them...

Touche', sir.. whatever was I thinking! Of COURSE a thread about.. oh say.. the best brake lines for a performance motorcycle.. should end with:tits:

And if I'm going to have a boob-off with anyone on these boards, I would have to see the list of rules and judging standards first.

Touche', sir.. whatever was I thinking! Of COURSE a thread about.. oh say.. the best brake lines for a performance motorcycle.. should end with:tits:

And if I'm going to have a boob-off with anyone on these boards, I would have to see the list of rules and judging standards first.

Well a thread about brake lines should not end with :tits: but it is an awesome end to a thread...

However a thread about a bad Monday can always end with :tits: because that will make any Monday better!

JRMiiiii...has posted some good ground rules. Let's roll with those for the time being.

Here's your booby...

edit: per chickOn2's request... this booby is for all the guys asking for boobies...:slap:

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=4660

Baby Brown-Footed Booby (Sula leucogaster)

edit note: it got it all: Symmetry, roundness, nipple integrity, Firmness, Bounciness, color palette, Usefulness ratio...

Edited by ReconRat

Here's your booby...

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=4660

Baby Brown-Footed Booby (Sula leucogaster)

edit note: it got it all: Symmetry, roundness, nipple integrity, Firmness, Bounciness, color palette, Usefulness ratio...

Who are you calling a brown footed booby! Your mamma is a brown footed booby:lol:

Who are you calling a brown footed booby! Your mamma is a brown footed booby:lol:

wut? geez no, not you...

little touchy heh?

this brown footed baby booby is for all the guys asking for boobies!

There are also red footed boobys, if I want to anger any American Indians...