Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

"RUBBER CHICKEN COME BACK NAW YE HEAR!!!!"

as random as it might be seeing rubber chicken made me lol. My dad has been a truck driver for forever in a day and that was his CB name or whatever. Meeting him you would never in a million years guess that's what he does.

EDIT: Mother of god this thread was started 3 months ago.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm retarted.

and the thread is revived because my bike died today and my pipes burst. I'm ankle deep in water. sad face.
EDIT: Mother of god this thread was started 3 months ago.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm retarted.

MJ even said she was reviving it... gosh, pick up the game

MJ even said she was reviving it... gosh, pick up the game

My bad, I'm flipping back and forth too much at work. I only read the first page. I feel worthless today and I'm starving, I guess I can blame that on it being Monday.

I had no idea MJ was even a girl... er women.

Why are you standing in water?

pipes burst... I opened the door after being gone for 9 hours and heard sssshhhhh... and I was like wtf?? look in and there is water SPRAYING all over my kitchen. Worse is that I just took my entire wardrobe out of the closet to go through it and fold everything, get rid of stuff I don't want... :-/ its gonna be a long night.

nah, i think i lost the shelves in my kitchen, buuut i was gonna toss them when i move anyway.

A few other things, but nothing too bad. Maybe $100 worth of stuff needing replaced. My digital scale was 1/3 submerged and is still telling me the right weight (or at least the one i want to see) so even that turned out well...