From the land down under

nochknstrps

You take great pictures man! :bow:

:D Thanks for sharing.

http://mototribu.com/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

not taking away from nochknstrps but have at it.

AND

how that new 09 R1 is not sexy ill never know :)

AND

just wait til you see spies drag elbow. They don't call him 'bows for nothin... haga/spies will be fun to watch this year.

Edited by natedogg624

I'm now a big SPIES fan becuz he's representing America! :trophy:

I'm also a fan of Troy Bayliss and Troy Corser. So now I got 3 favorites in WSBK.

I was a huge fan of James Toseland, but now he's at GP level just getting by. Hopefully he moves up this year in GP.

What gear are you using?

I used to do some freelance work, got bored with it and sold my equipment.

I'm guessing Canon with some L primes.

I was just joking with natedogg. I didn't take those pics. I have a few websites I like to keep to myself but natedogg had to go and give one away. Whodey, casper and a few others are in to photography. I'd like to get into it but I'd rather spend my money somewhere else, cameras are expensive.

I was just joking with natedogg. I didn't take those pics. I have a few websites I like to keep to myself but natedogg had to go and give one away. Whodey, casper and a few others are in to photography. I'd like to get into it but I'd rather spend my money somewhere else, cameras are expensive.

that site is a secret? sorry bud didn't mean to spoil it, i thought a lot of peeps knew about that site.

that site is a secret? sorry bud didn't mean to spoil it, i thought a lot of peeps knew about that site.

I don't know if it is or not i've been looking at it for a couple of years now. Beside I'm just fucking with you, nothing is really a secret on the world wide web. I was going to be a smart ass and post a picture of the hubble telescope if someone asked me what kind of camera I was using but you ruined it.

Edited by nochknstrps

Cameras are very expensive. I had about 8 grand in my set up, and that was nothing too fancy. I still think motorcycles are more though. :)