Madden 2011

04silvrz

it does have some cool play calling options, it basically lets u use the madden play directly after the play ends, so it speeds up the game some. plus you get all the rookies, and for the bengals Jermaine Gresham is a HUGE improvement. He went 7 catches 197 yards and 3 td's last night when i played... haha

madden is fucking wack this year, its basicallt the same as madden 10, so save yourself $60. they didnt change shit thisd yr. ncaa 11 is pretty good though

Your dumb its the best Madden in forever. Last year was a waste of money they finally made the game more responsive. I still wish 2K could make NFL games but I think that will come back sometime.

Your dumb its the best Madden in forever. Last year was a waste of money they finally made the game more responsive. I still wish 2K could make NFL games but I think that will come back sometime.

Last year was by far the best Madden on next gen. What's so different about '11? Oh joy, I can have plays spoon fed to me instead of choosing my own! :rolleyes: GameFlow is a gimmick; I'm not spending $60 for that, updated rosters, and some very minor gameplay upgrades. I'll gladly wait a few months and pick it up for much cheaper. I'm fine playing NCAA until then.

And I agree about 2K, the exclusive NFL agreement with EA has been a huge setback to football gamers. 2K5 was one of the greatest football games ever made, and Madden has failed miserably on next gen.

madden is fucking wack this year, its basicallt the same as madden 10, so save yourself $60. they didnt change shit thisd yr. ncaa 11 is pretty good though

ncaa is always better to me for some reason. but each there own

The fucking madden series brings back memories. Working at gamestop I would always used to hear "yo u gotz dat maddenz on p2 dawg?". Way to go abbreviating an existing acronym. I would reply to them with "Man I don't know what cologne you have on but I sure would like to buy an ounce of that!". They would always leave the store after that.

FEELS GOOD MAN???

And I agree about 2K, the exclusive NFL agreement with EA has been a huge setback to football gamers. 2K5 was one of the greatest football games ever made, and Madden has failed miserably on next gen.

x100000

I SOOOO wish 2k could get NFL license. fucking EA is bitches.

Competition breeds excellence. Without any alternatives, Madden knows they don't have to release a blockbuster game every year. A few gameplay tweaks here, a few gimmicky features there, some slight graphical upgrades, new rosters, etc. They are finally getting the gameplay right; it only took them what, four years? Franchise mode remains unchanged and stale, and online play has been a disappointment.

Hopefully when the agreement ends in a couple years, 2K will get a shot again and it will light a fire under EA's ass.

• 2 weeks later...