Anything on Saturday 8/14

Pannucci

Hey,

I'm from Chicago, so given I don't know really of any good track in the Cbus area. All i've really heard of is mid-ohio... I'm driving one of my cars back to Chi town on sunday since I don't have space for 2 cars at school.

If anyone is planning on going to a track tomorrow (Saturday 8/14), drag or course, and you want someone else to tag along I would bring the 04 wrx. Just let me know.

Cole

• Confused 1

Hey,

I'm from Chicago, so given I don't know really of any good track in the Cbus area. All i've really heard of is mid-ohio... I'm driving one of my cars back to Chi town on sunday since I don't have space for 2 cars at school.

If anyone is planning on going to a track tomorrow (Saturday 8/14), drag or course, and you want someone else to tag along I would bring the 04 wrx. Just let me know.

Cole

04 wrx now... in ur info say u have a 05 ..:gtfo:

Cole, as mentioned above, Saturday night there will be grudge races at Marion County International Raceway, about an hour from Columbus. Here's the thread if you want to follow who's going: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83657

You don't have to grudge race .... you can just go as a test & tune if you want, or spectate. It's more fun if you go with people you know, so if you decide to go, you may want to ask people on this thread if you can go with them.

There's also a Saturday morning, stand-around-and-look-at-cars thing that a few of us on CR go to. It's called Cars & Coffee. It's at 8 a.m. every Saturday and this week it's on the east side at Block's Bagels. Here's the thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83586&highlight=coffee

Tonight (Friday night) there's a gathering at Quaker Steak in Polaris which is sponsored by another group, but a number of CR people attend. It's @ 7 p.m. and we meet on the patio for drinks and dinner.

I'll be at Quaker tonight and Block's Sat morning. If you go to either, I'll introduce you to some CR people so each party can see that the other ain't as bad as he thought.