Z0SEX

wagner

im sure theyre fast, but i just kinda look at them like "meh" once theyre track cars. anyone with enough money can do that.

i like em when theyre fast as fuck but still can be out on the streets and hardly look like theyre modded.

Do you guys know how much it costs to build an Outlaw Car? More than where you live, that's how much.

They are freaking sick. A lot of time/effort/skill/money goes into them both to build and keep running. These are the cars that push the envelope, where technology trickles down to street performance applications.

Anyone into drag racing should have a LOT of respect for these cars.

I thought Tim Lynch was a mustang guy...his car looks badass

I have not found any videos of this car making a pass yet. There are videos all over youtube of him running 6's in the quarter on two wheels. Guess that is not cool enough for some...

Guest tbutera2112
Do you guys know how much it costs to build an Outlaw Car? More than where you live, that's how much.

They are freaking sick. A lot of time/effort/skill/money goes into them both to build and keep running. These are the cars that push the envelope, where technology trickles down to street performance applications.

best post in this thread

True, but just because they're fast and on the cutting edge doesn't mean that they look good. Functionality and looks sometimes don't go hand and hand. With that being said I'm not a huge fan of their looks, but can defiantly appreciate what goes into a build like that.

Guest tbutera2112

if were only talking looks...i like these ones

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab279/mandadoak/SDC12721.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs314.ash1/27859_124576920895638_110315248988472_248427_2860758_n.jpg