Motorhead Mayhem - Sunday Aug 15th

blue98ls1

Since it seems most people don't read the sticky notes or visit the main page, including our mods evidently, posting this up here. We are having our 3ed ColumbusRacing.com car show tomorrow at Haydocy Automotive on West Broad Street. All of the details can be found here:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80893

You need to give more advance notice. One day isn't enough.

(j/k)

Let's hope for good weather. It should be a blast. :cool:

lol I am keeping my fingers crossed. If it rains we at least have a showroom and sitting area at the new location. We can set up all the tables inside. :)

Im beat by the heat,but it was all good. I was anxious to get home to see how my dog did in the home by himself and he did fine . I cought a few sprinkles.

didn't meet you, but saw your car. It was nice.

Thanks for your help today Jason. :)

Posted a few pic's up in pics & vids:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83743

Oh and thanks Brian for making sure my car's blueberry teddy bear made it home safe by buckling him up in the front seat. lol I laughed when I got in the car and saw it.

thanks, I cant remember what car yours was. You might have been in front of me when we were leaving the lot. Red trans am , aftermarket wheels ?

That was Chad.....Starkmaster (I think that's his name on here) I was behind you in the MR2.

Nice crowd, clean cars, thanks to the organizers and sponsers. And thanks Paul for the raffle wins lol. Fun hanging out with you all as usual...