who is a bigger faggot, Jones or Spaceghost?

AWW$HEEET

Who prefers men most Jones or spaceghost  

108,472,914,301 members have voted

1. 1. Who prefers men most Jones or spaceghost

• Jones
    • Spaceghost
    • Mudflap$

Lol...OP backfire

no its called mods changin the #s... seeing as gabe has 94 votes...but theres only been 78 views on this thread mods can :gtfo:

didnt you hear, all the cool kids hate mods

not all. just the little faggot ones that run all high an mighty. :jerkit:

I voted for jones only because he cried last nite after sex telling me some gay shit about how he loved me and wanted to have my kids, I told that cookie ass ho to put his clothes back on and get the fuck out. Then called mitch who came over at 2am and wanted to cuddle. I told that cookie ass ho, get the fuck out. Then I called trowa, and with 0 words, came through the door, blew me and peaced out. He then txt me and said he had to get back before paul woke up and noticed he was gone.

I voted for jones only because he cried last nite after sex telling me some gay shit about how he loved me and wanted to have my kids, I told that cookie ass ho to put his clothes back on and get the fuck out. Then called mitch who came over at 2am and wanted to cuddle. I told that cookie ass ho, get the fuck out. Then I called trowa, and with 0 words, came through the door, blew me and peaced out. He then txt me and said he had to get back before paul woke up and noticed he was gone.

You are too ugly to have kids with...

no its called mods changin the #s... seeing as gabe has 94 votes...but theres only been 78 views on this thread

Gee thanks Capt. Obvious if it wasn't for your steller insight we would have been able to pull it off.

foiled again.