Kilkare 8/19

DKilbourne

Well, a few of us went out to Kilkare last night and all of us had a best of some kind. Air sucked and the DA was 3200 at 6 when we made our first passes. It was better at 9 for the last runs, but was still 2500-2600. I found out that some nights the shittos just don't hook. Last time there I cut a couple of low 1.8s, which suck, but last night the two shitto passes were 2.01 then spinning and a 2.35 spinning out of the hole. My friend was nice enough to loan me his well worn BFGs and I ended up running an 11.67@121 with it spinning to about 4500 in 1st and going a 1.81. Pass before was a 1.75 60', so I guess it's time for a big boy tire on the old thing. It's the first time that I have really had the car dialed in this year and the air sucked along with the car being nice and hot. Can't wait for some good air now.

it was just the air around kil kare....its real bad these days!

Haha. I'm ready to get a good cool down on the car and make a pass. Haven't had a chance to do that in awhile. Damn blower car really hates warm air and the top half of the motor just stays so hot. Oh well. Just means that it will run better here soon.