craigslist rant

SRTurbo04

this is another craigslist rant… :mad:

put my dirt bike up for sale or trade for a quad or another jet ski/boat… ive gotten 5 responses in like 20 minutes…

1st response would you be willing to trade for a astro van plus 400$....

2nd response hi my name is Brittany just got married an wan tot surprise my husband with a new toy blahblahblah I can send my moving company to come get it once my check clears blahblah fuck you

3rd. ive got a 22. rifle for trade as well as a ps3

4th would you take 500$ cash right now

5th would you take guns and a lawnmower for trade

:mad:

Paul, we have discussed this. You are the worlds most impatient person. Yes some fruit loops came out but jus ignore those and wait for the right ones to show. I've always gotten my shit sold on there, takes a wk or 2 but the right person will be on and see. Stop your bitchin

What did you expect?

i know i shoudl know better but come on

you just hang up on those people. i always have good luck selling on there, but you get bad with good.

pshh heck no to phone calls i dont want some psycho calling me

Paul, we have discussed this. You are the worlds most impatient person. Yes some fruit loops came out but jus ignore those and wait for the right ones to show. I've always gotten my shit sold on there, takes a wk or 2 but the right person will be on and see. Stop your bitchin

as do i but your right i am impatient when i want ot get rid of or buy something its a spur of the molment meh ahh well worked ffor me inthe past for good deals

i know i shoudl know better but come on

pshh heck no to phone calls i dont want some psycho calling me

as do i but your right i am impatient when i want ot get rid of or buy something its a spur of the molment meh ahh well worked ffor me inthe past for good deals

:wtf: what does that say? Seriously I don't know how you type this shit and expect anyone to understand what you say?

When I tried selling my WRX on there I had something like 20 people offer to trade their shitty hondas. The worst part was I had a loan on it that I needed CASH for to pay off before I could finish the deal, so I couldn't trade it at all.

I think I quit replying to those after the 4th del sol offer with altezzas

1st response would you be willing to trade for a astro van plus 400$....

2nd response hi my name is Brittany just got married an wan tot surprise my husband with a new toy blahblahblah I can send my moving company to come get it once my check clears blahblah fuck you

3rd. ive got a 22. rifle for trade as well as a ps3

4th would you take 500$ cash right now

5th would you take guns and a lawnmower for trade

:mad:

Key tip for the ad:

Clearly state CASH ONLY

Clearly state NO TRADES

Clearly state IN PERSON PICK UP / No deliveries or couriers.

I have zero issues with the above. The only occasional issue I have is people wanting to "deal" with prices and I usually state prices are firm and more than fair.

My other tip is use excellent photos and show details. I get tons of comments that the pics and clarity of details/condition in words and photos as proof are why they bought my item vs all the others.