Viper people.

dover

i know they dont offroad very well :lol:

an i know that the gts are the sexiest of all vipers ahhhhh droool get on a viper forum an check it out or pm nicktcfcsb he used to have one mmm sexy

Reason I ask is a gentlemen PM'd me on another board inquiring a trade... hmm

Reason I ask is a gentlemen PM'd me on another board inquiring a trade... hmm

Well 96 was the first year for the gts ... uve got so much into the cobra idea hold out for a. Newer year(typical issues with first year cars)

I'm not viper person so no info just my 2 cents good luck bud

Cobra is done. I pick it up tomorrow. Made 660 on 18lbs, 15 degrees, open cutout, and a super rich safe tune. It has a TON left in it. I am trying to move on to something that is already fun and has the wow factor, I am done building race cars and all that shit. If half of you knew the amount of money in my cobra you would shit yourselves. Mike I'll text you in a few for that number. Thanks guys.

Why not take the cobra to the track and at least see what it can do. I mean you did put alot of money into it, why not enjoy it at least once or something. Trust me you wont like a viper. They are not comfortable cars..

Cause the track is ghey and there's no real point. If he runs 10s its expected, if he runs 12s he's a shitty driver. there's no gain there, rock the people who have 9 and 10 sec cars. And you can know where u stand.

Cause the track is ghey and there's no real point. If he runs 10s its expected, if he runs 12s he's a shitty driver. there's no gain there, rock the people who have 9 and 10 sec cars. And you can know where u stand.

Uh, not really. Take it to the track and see what it will run. If it made the power he said it did, why not turn up the boost and let it eat. I sure it has a 9 in it so go bust out a quick 9 sec pass and sell it as a 9 sec car. I dunno. It seems like since he has alot of money in it, why not try to enjoy it alittle.

Interiors are not that great IMO. I sat in one before I bought my C5 Z. Not that the C5 interior is all that but it fit me much better. The viper does have that flashy look though that gets the attention another neg is gas milage if you plan on driving it on long road trips.

Uh, not really. Take it to the track and see what it will run. If it made the power he said it did, why not turn up the boost and let it eat. I sure it has a 9 in it so go bust out a quick 9 sec pass and sell it as a 9 sec car. I dunno. It seems like since he has alot of money in it, why not try to enjoy it alittle.

And what happens if he makes that 9 sec pass and it breaks? Then he is back at sq 1. He can enjoy it without going to the track to watch a 9 click on the board. Ur car isn't a 10 sec track car but u kno it'll bust ass anywhere. Do u have to have that 10 sec pass to certify ur car is a bad bitch? No, neither will he. Then again its not my car, idc what he does, I'm jus glad its done and he's happy to get it back.

Another neg is that the 2008 and below Vipers have no ABS or Traction Control. Which is ok for the fun factor but it sure is nice to have at certain times. All that power can get you in trouble on rainy roads and if you have to slam on the brakes you better have a lot of road.

I literally am tired of sitting on the edge with "race" cars especially one with this kind of money on it, it's easy for you sam to go out and beat on your car and not care what happens to it you have what 10k in it? triple that and put your self in my shoes where I just don't have nor want to throw anymore money away. This experience with the Cobra has straight ruined it for me. I honestly wish I would have never bought this problem of car cause simple enough it was someones problem before me and like and idiot I didnt do my research and bought the car. I now know what to look for and what not to look for in buying a modded car. I just want a fun car that I plan to do VERY basic bolt ons and have fun and get out in. I already have the TB for a daily and the bike for the "thrill".