OHIO LSX: Fall Dyno Day~september 25th

nasty2000z28

WHEN: SEPTEMBER 25TH, 9AM

WHERE: Dynotunemotorsports, 311 OPM Companies Drive Galloway, OH 43119

COST: air/fuel, boost, datalogging for $50

Well its that time already, time for our fall dyno day! The last one we had was a huge success, and we are confident we will put it to shame, come this fall.

For those of you who haven't been to any of our events or meets, we are a OHIO based LSX club that is open to all gm muscle! 100% FREE! We typically have 8-10 events per year which consist of shows, cruises, dyno days, track days, ect.

Dyno Day:

For those of you who attended the last one, you have a good idea whats going on. For those of you who weren't there, we hope u make it on the 25th!!

Food:

This one will go down a lot like the last one, FREE grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, drinks, snacks, ect.(donations accepted).

Cars:

Like last time, this will be open to all GM cars, hybrids are included(rx7s, miatas, ect). we will be pressed for space, so we cant have to many "odd" cars there. We will need all the room we can get. which, in our eyes, is a good thing. Means it will be a good time!

Photography:

We will have a professional photographer on hand, he will be doing solo shots of cars. We are offering 8x10 prints, that will be edited and shipped to you! It will include, an 8x10 print of your car, edited to perfection, script in lower corner, and shipped to your house. prices are as follows:

1 shot: $19 shipped

2 shots: $24 shipped

3 shots: $27 shipped

I always use this photographer, he is a car guy like us, and does amazing work. The prints will be AMAZING. We can offer prints as large as 30"x40". Contact me for special pricing.

Detailing services:

We will have a member who will be offering cleaning services throughout the day, including quick detailing, minor scratch/blemish removal, wheels, tires, interior and glass. This individual is a member who we use often, and does AMAZING work(does it for a living). prices vary.

RSVP:

I will be sending out PM's to all of our social club members to rsvp. We like to get an approximate head count, so we know how much food to get. So, if you guys(and gals) could please give us a total amount of people you will be bringing(including yourself) that would help us out greatly!!! you can post that here, or pm me the info. It will be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully all of you can attend, come out and have a good time with us!!!

Bob,

OHIOLSX

As I said over on ls1tech, I should be there for as long as my exhaust is fixed.

I didn't know you were in Canton Bob, we'll have to meet up at the Sonic in N canton sometime for some cruisin and food when I'm in the area.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Remember guys be respectfull of the property since brian doesn't own it an his landlord is across the field.

Keep the ricer stuff outta there . Especially when leaving as there are cops usually waiting for the hotrodders.

Also if you spill anything please clean up after your self as well as

No parking in the carwash unless your a customer of it

Had a great turn out last time