2003 ford mustang cobra conv. - $10000 (mnt.sterling,ohio)

WideOpenThrottle

I seen this on CraigsList and it look legitimate. But here it is:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1905244668.html

2003 ford mustang cobra conv. - $10000 (mnt.sterling,ohio)

Date: 2010-08-18, 9:30AM EDT

Reply to: sale-thxah-1905244668@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2003 ford mustang svt cobra convertible 390 hp supercharged v8 70,000 miles new tires,new brakes.call keith 937 284 2384 see car at wright-pat or at home 11420 st rt 56 mount sterling ohio 43143

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1905244668

Guest tbutera2112
no matter how clean it appeared to be, ide never buy a 03/04 cobra for 10k...thats just asking for trouble...who knows what was wrong with it that the owner was giving it away

It sounded like he didnt really realize it was worth much, said he wanted a new truck and the dealer offered him less on trade so he just tried to sell it for what he owed to get the truck he wanted. Who knows.

It sounded like he didnt really realize it was worth much, said he wanted a new truck and the dealer offered him less on trade so he just tried to sell it for what he owed to get the truck he wanted. Who knows.

Son of a bitch. I was planning on calling this morning. Oh well.

I know someone who traded a black KB cobra for a hummer last week. they gave him 10k on trade. 75k miles very clear and mods done right. I was pissed when I found out. would have bought it in a heartbeat.