My Cat got hurt any vets on here with advice?

thorne

MY CAT IS BEING SAVED. Thanks to so many people who offered to help. I even got a few txts telling me to wait because people on CR where offering donations!!!!!! All said and tune the drs helped me out and my cats being saved. Anyone still wishing to donate I encourage you to call up the vet clinic @ 614-885-3878 and make a donation. Help save another animals life for a owner who's having a hard time!!!.

OLD POST

My cat got hurt. I'm not sure how. He got outside on accident (MY CAT IS KEPT INDOORS)

He has a pretty big cut. I'm really unsure what happened. I can't afford a Pet Emegency hospital . We are taking him to the vet in the morning but are unsure if there is anything else we can do atm.

Thanks guys. I know we have allot of animal people on here.

Picture below. Its kinda yucky

Edited by Thorne

Like theyre going to see that and tell him to take it home for the night? Lol

If it's bad and money is an issue sometimes you can get them to waive the emergency fee as long as the animal doesn't have to be hospitalized

kinda looks like an abscess, but i can't really tell from that pic

clean the area good and put gauze on it and wrap it up....might be kinda hard with all that hair though...

i like the idea of the student vet

Edited by frenchy chan

Get that taken care of. The cat will probably lick it constantly through the night and it's probably in pain. It looks really big in the pic, so it will probably need stitches and they'll probably put a cone around its head.

He's laying down. My wife has a vet appointment for the morning. He's been cleaned up the best we can. He's laying down . I held him for a while.

Fucking A. He's not a outside cat. He does have claws but he escaped.

I'll post up what the vet says .

It has not turned out ok. I have to go up and tell them to put him down. I can't afford the surgery.

This hurts. LJ your wifes a vet can i get a hookup please?

This really pisses me off. Do not have animals if you are not going to be able to take care of them. Do all animal owners a favor and never get a pet again.

You need to investigate all options. Did you go to osu it may be cheaper.

People are so damn quick to put an animal down and not take the fucking responsibility.

I am sorry for this cat......

• Downvote 3

This really pisses me off. Do not have animals if you are not going to be able to take care of them. Do all animal owners a favor and never get a pet again.

People are so damn quick to put an animal down and not take the fucking responsibility.

Nothing like kicking a man while he's down.

I know for a fact this cat was taken good care of, just like all of Bill's other animals.

Don't be so quick to judge someone...it isn't easy to make this decision. A lot of factors go into whether or not to put an animal down. If the cat was approaching the end of it's life, then it may just be easier and more humane to do this.

Also, people have situations happen to them. When you buy an animal and things are going good and steady for you, you expect it to keep happening. You think things are stable in your life and the company you are with. As Bill said, he was laid off. No one expected us (Time Warner) to ever lay off Engineers. It happens. Don't be so blind an ignorant to judge someone, and the situation they are in.

That being said, I have always found OSU to be the most expensive. I went there for an emergency once, and paid more than I did when I went to the one on Trabue Rd.

Bill, sorry you gotta make this choice. It is hard, I know.

your story got my attention...

im sure you have already thought of this...but i have to ask. have you thought about asking for donations on here? i dont have $250 in green to hand you, but i am sure i can throw something your way. can the vet bill you the extra $250? by the time you get the bill i am sure you can find 25 people here to donate $10.

tom

"not a cat person, just sayin"