Advice Herculiner, Plasti-Kote or Duplicolor

Big Chief2011647545501

I've been looking into coating my bed for quite some time and have heard some good stuff about all of these. I'm just wondering if anyone had any good luck with them, or if one is better than the other. I'm planning on taking a wire brush bit to score the bed up real good but any other advice to get better results would help! Thanks in advance!

The Jeepforum.com guys debate this all the time.

Do a search on there or start here for a few opinions/links

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/do-your-self-bedliner-57630/

Herculiner seems to be a favorite.

These guys use it on their rocker panels and inside the CJ tubs. It gets abused pretty bad on a Jeep. I'd trust their opinions

FWIW I did my rear bumper on my XJ with a rustoleum rattlecan bedliner and its held up nicely to daily abuse

I broke down and used the Rustoleum stuff on my bed it took about 4 hours to do it. Three of those four hours were prep work. I user a wire brush bit on a drill and scuffed the bed real good then cleaned it with acetone. It went on really nice and looks a lot better than the scratched up bed I had before. I'll post pictures when I get a chance but I would definitely recommend this stuff from the way it looks and feels right now.