Helicoptor with spot light flying just east of my house? What's going on?

Aaron

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if she was covered up like said above, did she cover herself? Makes no sense...

That's only hearsay that she was covered up. The only place i have heard that is here

That's only hearsay that she was covered up. The only place i have heard that is here

Yeah, that was something one of my neighbors said to me. As others have seen on the news it was determined that she committed suicide. I heard that sentiment confirmed from the lead homicide detective on the case this evening so I would take it for being true. Ben you can back down from your DEFCON settings now. I understand where you were coming from though, BELIEVE ME.

Yeah, that was something one of my neighbors said to me. As others have seen on the news it was determined that she committed suicide. I heard that sentiment confirmed from the lead homicide detective on the case this evening so I would take it for being true. Ben you can back down from your DEFCON settings now. I understand where you were coming from though, BELIEVE ME.

wow thats really sad. did she leave a note or anything?