fuck Donatos on Oakland park

Comebackkid

If its so close then drive or walk ya lazy mofo

I would but got the kids and don't have the car seat's lol

also i was in between 2 donatos where I lived and they would constantly pass me off on the other store. so pissed.

Ya the guy try'd to tell me which one would deliver to me So I just hung up on him

Walk or drive over ?

Trade some food stamps for a bum to get you food ?

So your trying to say that since I live where I live I must have food stamps :gtfo::asshole: I make enough to support my family own my house and have a race car:bangbang:

also i was in between 2 donatos where I lived and they would constantly pass me off on the other store. so pissed.

happens to me where i live with all the places. its ridic ordering pizza. i just do it online now cause im so fed up with it.

I would but got the kids and don't have the car seat's lol

Ya the guy try'd to tell me which one would deliver to me So I just hung up on him

So your trying to say that since I live where I live I must have food stamps :gtfo::asshole: I make enough to support my family own my house and have a race car:bangbang:

when I think of a race car the last thing that comes to mind is a civic hatch. OH, fix your shit.

pic deleted skinner and I bet if I had a chevy or something that almost everyone had on here besides import my pic would be fine but whatever. Go around and look at other sig and you'll find ones bigger then mine even on this thread (jones)

Columbusracing should be better

pic deleted skinner and I bet if I had a chevy or something that almost everyone had on here besides import my pic would be fine but whatever. Go around and look at other sig and you'll find ones bigger then mine even on this thread (jones)

Columbusracing should be better

STFU... and learn to fuckin read

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/announcement.php?f=27&a=7

Don't forget that your total combined size for pictures in your signature should not exceed 500x200. That doesn’t mean if you have more than one picture that they can both be 500x200. The combined total of any images should be no larger than 500x200. Additionally, the total of all images in your signature should not exceed 60K.

Your custom title and other information on the right side of your posts should be truncated as to not make your posts a nuisance that take up half of the screen. Nuisance info will be removed.

The CR staff is taking extra notice of infractions and reporting them to me so I can “fix” it. If I have to fix your profile more than once, you run the risk of having your profile locked so you won't have the privilege of custom info and/or signatures.

Also, we’ve had an increasing problem with signatures and avatars that are not safe for work. We’re logging significant complaints on this one. We’re going to send you a PM if we notice your profile being too risqué. If you receive a notice, please comply immediately. If I have to fix your profile, you run the risk of having your profile locked so you won't have the privilege of custom info and/or signatures.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Since we've drifted to sigs and such.. One problem I've been having with sigs on CR is the load times on some threads. It's not that the pictures are too big, but that they're hosted on overloaded servers. Hard to fix, I know. Just griping a bit.

Since we've drifted to sigs and such.. One problem I've been having with sigs on CR is the load times on some threads. It's not that the pictures are too big, but that they're hosted on overloaded servers. Hard to fix, I know. Just griping a bit.

Go into options, and hit ignore signatures......

Wow, seems a little over the top, unless I'm missing something.

no I asked him to fix 2 times while he was on and in the thread trying to be the nice guy, finally giving him the infraction per the rules he argued with me about it both here and in PM's.

no I asked him to fix 2 times while he was on and in the thread trying to be the nice guy, finally giving him the infraction per the rules he argued with me about it both here and in PM's.

okay, not that you had to explain yourself, but arguing about the rules is a waste of time, he should have known that.