Saw black 300ZX last evening by Easton...

RC K9

Was it an old white guy? big guy? I know a guy that lives in the neighborhood that has 2 or 3 of them, i know a pearl white and a black one, and I think a red one too. They are all very clean and fast.

Was it an old white guy? big guy? I know a guy that lives in the neighborhood that has 2 or 3 of them, i know a pearl white and a black one, and I think a red one too. They are all very clean and fast.

Yeah, white guy, maybe 40's? Looked to be decent build, definitely not a small guy. It was all black targa top, shiney wheels, (couldn't get the detail of the rims at 75mph), and looked to be full exhaust.

You should find out if it was him and give him my compliments.

Fits his description for sure, he's mid 40's, not big/tall, just a beer gut. I usually see him at least once a week and we chat for a minute, I'll mention it to him when I do, he's usually pretty aware of other modded cars when he sees them.

Did you race in mexico? lol

Fits his description for sure, he's mid 40's, not big/tall, just a beer gut. I usually see him at least once a week and we chat for a minute, I'll mention it to him when I do, he's usually pretty aware of other modded cars when he sees them.

Did you race in mexico? lol

Well if it was him he may remember me maybe not so much for my car (though it is lowered, black rims, and full exhaust) but because I crossed 3 lanes of traffic to get beside him, give him a thumbs up, then hurried and got back over three lanes so I didn't miss my exit ha ha. I know, dork.