Foxbody Guys LOOK HERE

John Bruh

My car is tuned super safe and making 660whp right now. The issue with my car prior was the fact the previous owner A. Couldn't drive. B. Sprayed it Stock Eaton, Ported Eaton, and with the Kenne Bell on it.

I can drive my car anywhere and it has zero issues. A solid 03/04 motor with a T76 or bigger will make 650's on pump on low boost.

Tom: yea, the c4 was really eating up power and the eaton wasnt going to make enough. I didnt want to get crazy with n2o and a kenny bell or whipple was just really out of the picture. I want to use it for marketing when I go out and if I have my car setup with a whipple, just kinda looks bad :-)

I was really just planning on a light build and maybe getting it into the 10's. That all went out the window as well as the 03 motor. I have a different shortblock and a set of heads hopefully will be here this week. Cams were ordered today, stock cams of course.... So just picking up misc parts now and hopefully Ill be able to get the heads bolted on, timing set and the motor back in.

btw, we need to go shooting again, I havent been back yet. Give me a shout sometime if you wanted to go

go with a terminator, and throw a twinscrew on it. my car has had the 590rwhp (17psi, smaller twinscrew blower) tune on it for the past 3.5 years with zero, i repeat zero issues. the motor is bone stock except an intake, mass air, and fuel mods. stock headers, stock clutch, stock tranny. with a bigger blower, 650rwhp woud be the norm on a street tune.

my solid rearend has been in for less than a year, but its a detroit trutrac, with 31spline axles, max motorsports lowers, panhard bar, torque arm. if you want to build a notch, that's your choice. you'll end up spending MUCH more than if you simply buy a cobra. if you throw a turbo on the car, you'll end up 'going for more', and need a short block. just my advice from owning my car since new.

i want to put the mod motor in it. Thats what i really want to do. I want it to be something that a lot of people haven't done. I thought about the LSx swap, but idk i think it would be neater to see the cobra motor.

a lot of people have already done this though---all of them lose their ass when they try to sell it. if you're looking for a drag race car, get a fox, throw a stroked windsor motor in it, and spray the house down. the 'terminator fox' has been done. its still a cool project if done correctly (interior swapped), but the easier path is to simply buy a cobra. for every one of these projects that gets completed, there might be several that end up not being done--the car gets sold partially assembled, and the owner loses their ass on the deal.

i don't mean to discourage you--if you truly want to do it, go for it. modularfords.com and svtperformance are full of information, and have drivetrains/parts constantly for sale