WTB Camaro Exhaust

Harry Bird

I am in need of an exhaust for my 1987 z28 camaro 305 TPI dont realy care if it new or used just need something thats not rusted out must be dual outlet catback tailpipes and all would like to find something made of stainless steal not very picky on brand as long as its not carp PM or text me if yall have anything

Thanks

lee

614-226-0397

I am in need of an exhaust for my 1987 z28 camaro 305 TPI dont realy care if it new or used just need something thats not rusted out must be dual outlet catback tailpipes and all would like to find something made of stainless steal not very picky on brand as long as its not carp PM or text me if yall have anything

Thanks

lee

614-226-0397

Dude fish exhausts are the greatest.

Seriously though, straight pipe, bullet muffler, and a turndown, profit. You don't need damn dual pipes out the back. This is what I'd do if I didn't get my exhaust systems for free.

I have a single exit cat back sitting in the shed behind work that I believe would work on your car. I know for sure I have the axle back, but would have to check for sure. I'm pretty sure it's like a 2.5-3" and I want to say it's a Magnaflow or something.

I will get details tomm. when I am at work. Probably would let it go for $75 if you NEED one and want to settle for a single exit...

I have a single exit cat back sitting in the shed behind work that I believe would work on your car. I know for sure I have the axle back, but would have to check for sure. I'm pretty sure it's like a 2.5-3" and I want to say it's a Magnaflow or something.

I will get details tomm. when I am at work. Probably would let it go for $75 if you NEED one and want to settle for a single exit...

if u could get pics that would be nice i would like to stay with the dual look but if i like it i could settel