Attention Bass Heads. SPL Testing now available.

DTM Brian

I get off at 3:15 call me I want to see what my truck does with the batters charged it did a 151.2 saterday with dead batterys and the amps not matched

Sure you don't have some other issues?

My buddy's S-10, running 4 American Bass 15's, with 4 Memphis 1000D's, ran 154 on the dash first (and only) time out - off a stock alternator/idle RPM and a battery that couldn't start the truck a week later. Rearwindow removed (solid side cap on the truck), with 2 15's behind each person's head (can't recall if the box was sealed or ported). This was back in 1999 or 2000. He then got rid of the setup a little while later, as he lost interest and never found out what it could really do.

I once sat in a car that pulled in the low 170's (we didn't crank it all the way when I was inside it). It physically hurt to be in that car. 4 Fosgate Stroker 18's + 10 Audio Art 100HC's in an old Dodge Dart, again back in the late 90's.

Sure you don't have some other issues?

My buddy's S-10, running 4 American Bass 15's, with 4 Memphis 1000D's, ran 154 on the dash first (and only) time out - off a stock alternator/idle RPM and a battery that couldn't start the truck a week later. Rearwindow removed (solid side cap on the truck), with 2 15's behind each person's head (can't recall if the box was sealed or ported). This was back in 1999 or 2000. He then got rid of the setup a little while later, as he lost interest and never found out what it could really do.

I once sat in a car that pulled in the low 170's (we didn't crank it all the way when I was inside it). It physically hurt to be in that car. 4 Fosgate Stroker 18's + 10 Audio Art 100HC's in an old Dodge Dart, again back in the late 90's.

If it was mic'd in 99-00, they used different meters back then and they read 3-5 decibels higher as they were microphones and the new system is a pressure sensor. So a 154 back in the day is now 148-149 range.

Every 3dB is a huge jump in acoustic energy.

Also I believe his truck metered 152.1? Meca style last night.

If it was mic'd in 99-00, they used different meters back then and they read 3-5 decibels higher as they were microphones and the new system is a pressure sensor. So a 154 back in the day is now 148-149 range.

Every 3dB is a huge jump in acoustic energy.

Also I believe his truck metered 152.1? Meca style last night.

152.8 after we turned the dome lights off

Thats ridic. I want to hear it sometime. I <3 bass lol

Loudest system i ever heard was 3 Kicker L7 18's? May have been 15's, in a monte carlo, with a 2 or 3kw amp.

that guys name was grant he built his after seeing my ss monte with jl w7s at cca on west broad <witch was a BIG waste of money lol>

Theres a system in the Probe? I never knew that. What are the specs? I use to be into car stereos big time back in the 90's. The loudest one I ever installed was in the 130db range, I know weak by todays standards...

Late 90's for me too, best I ever did in competition was low 160's and it was painful. Good old Cerwin Vega Strokers. :)

that guys name was grant he built his after seeing my ss monte with jl w7s at cca on west broad <witch was a BIG waste of money lol>

Yep, grant's black monte on 22's! He used to be at my friends house all the time for partys and shit. Like a year or two ago that is, before everyone got kicked out of the house.