I'll have a glass of water and some shrimp please.

Exodus

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/02/whats-water-tiny-invisible-shrimp/

"Besides a serious 'ick' factor, the copepods are technically crustaceans, which means they aren't kosher for the city's large Orthodox, observant Jewish population," the site warned.

Oh no... not tiny shrimp. Lets start blessing the water!

It's all true. There are, indeed, copepods in New York's drinking water -- and the reason they're there is that the city's water is superb for drinking. In fact, people across the country with excellent natural water supplies swallow invisible bugs like these every day.

"It's one of those interesting facts you learn about local drinking water -- but it's in no way dangerous," Farrell Sklerov, a spokesman for the New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), told FoxNews.com.

He explained that many cities filter their water, but if the water quality exceeds federal standards -- which New York City tap water does -- it doesn't require filtering, a process that would remove the copepods. Among other cities that don't filter their water are Boston, San Francisco, Seattle and Portland, Sklerov said.

So basically microscopic shrimp could be in your water and the Jews are the only ones it's unsafe for due to their personal beliefs? If these large cities haven't filtered their water for years have Jewish practitioners from the past not made it into Heaven?

Haha. What if it's in the Holy water? Then what? People are getting tiny shrimp thrown at them?

Just another group of people making a living "discovering" crap that nobody really cares about. :)

So basically microscopic shrimp could be in your water and the Jews are the only ones it's unsafe for due to their personal beliefs? If these large cities haven't filtered their water for years have Jewish practitioners from the past not made it into Heaven?

Haha. What if it's in the Holy water? Then what? People are getting tiny shrimp thrown at them?

Just another group of people making a living "discovering" crap that nobody really cares about. :)

In a 2004 article in The Jewish Press, Rabbi David Berger, a professor of history at the City University Graduate Center, said, "The notion that God would have forbidden something that no one could know about for thousands of years, thus causing wholesale, unavoidable violation of the Torah, offends our deepest instincts about the character of both the Law and its Author."

lol.

Anyone else think of Futurama when they heard this? The episode where Fry gets worms from eating a eggsalad sandwich at a truckstop?

"Ever wonder what makes special sauce so special? Yo!"

Special sauce is why i never eat at PJs on campus.

Same here. Ive heard some things about place. So I avoid it.

Those things are true, coming from people I've talked to who work there. My friend lived directly across from there in an apartment though so we always got beer there and they recognize us enough to where I'm fine with going there.

My health on the other hand is not fine with it...

Those things are true, coming from people I've talked to who work there. My friend lived directly across from there in an apartment though so we always got beer there and they recognize us enough to where I'm fine with going there.

My health on the other hand is not fine with it...

My buddy knows a few people who work there and word is that some people cum in the food. Rumor is all I need to not eat there. Disgusting.

Well and Spring are the way to go. Can taste a bit on the mineral side of things, but it is nothing too bad.

I don't mind the well water. Between a whole house filter, water softener, and RO filter it's fine. What I hate is the water table dropping and spending my Memorial day trying to figure out why I'm not getting water pressure in the house. We got it figure out finally, but while we were working on it I realized my Aerator was not running. Gotta love home ownership.