Tommy's Pizza for Lunch

McLovin

Shittygsxr and I will be signing autographs at Tommy's Pizza (on the corner of neil and lane) this Thursday (March 5, 2009) at 11:45am...bring your or.net calenders and memorabilia!!

...oh yeah...and for all of you campus OsuMj fans...she'll be there too!!!

If that's not enough to get you to lunch tomorrow, I heard there will also be a guest appearance by Paddy O Furniture!!!!

:dj:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i might have to attend this. mclovin do you remember me when you were at seths house after hitting the hay bale?

Haha yeah...Seth and Adam like to remind me about the hay bale...how could I forget good ol' Coshocton hay!

I think Seth has called me a couple times, while he was visiting your place in Columbus...he sent me video mail of people sliding down the steps in a clothes basket, was that your apt? lol

Haha yeah...Seth and Adam like to remind me about the hay bale...how could I forget good ol' Coshocton hay!

I think Seth has called me a couple times, while he was visiting your place in Columbus...he sent me video mail of people sliding down the steps in a clothes basket, was that your apt? lol

yea that was at my place...he took the video of the clothes basket but forgot to record me riding my bike down the stairs. that was a pretty crazy night.

:lol: hilarious

Tommy's is good. Its a pizza place (pizza, subs, salads), and it's kinda small... I wonder if I should call and make sure they have a table for us.

How many is that Shitty, PaddyO, Casper, Ross, McLovin, DTM, SchmuckGirl, Me, Jrmmiii??

:lol: hilarious

Tommy's is good. Its a pizza place (pizza, subs, salads), and it's kinda small... I wonder if I should call and make sure they have a table for us.

How many is that Shitty, PaddyO, Casper, Ross, McLovin, DTM, SchmuckGirl, Me, Jrmmiii??

That guy lives a 100+ miles away so he probably wont make it

oh, fail, I didn't see you are in Elyria.

Someone once told me that they saw my "twin" in elyria... know anyone that looks like me?

Hmm, no. But whoever told you that, I don't think they meant it as a compliment.

Elyrians def. aren't "lookers". Well, maybe they are, as in "look away from".

It is the shallow gene pool that does it.

+1 for truth, Elyria's like where all the underachievers ended up after getting caught smoking and doing drugs in the bathroom from Westlake and Avon...

I can't speak for Lorain, but it seems slightly better, but not by much. I like the beach over there.