Tommy's Pizza for Lunch

McLovin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, fail, I didn't see you are in Elyria.

Someone once told me that they saw my "twin" in elyria... know anyone that looks like me?

who doesn't look like you? you look like every other white girl out there....

nonono he said smoked... I added sausage... smoked sausage ? Anyone?

:D credit our short attention spans... if those two posts would have been on the same page, success, but alas, we fail.

I'm gearing up for being an 'ohio writer' tomorrow - alas.

you wanna smoke some sausage??? check with kawi kid... he might be up for that...

good call.

:lol:

:D credit our short attention spans... if those two posts would have been on the same page, success, but alas, we fail.

I'm gearing up for being an 'ohio writer' tomorrow - alas.

What the fuck just happened? Dont do it! Just stop now! :eek::beating:

i'm driving too since my bike is in coshocton, i'm in class til 11:15 so are we still planning on meeting at tommy's at 11:45?
...Tommy's Pizza (on the corner of neil and lane) this Thursday (March 5, 2009) at 11:45am...

...do you need me to google directions for you too?

Mclovin stop trying to be a dick. The guy asked a reasonable question. You and Benyen fail at being smartasses. Well maybe I shouldn't group you with Benyen... No I should.

...wow, you must be really bored...

...I suppose that's why you're going around threads posting your useless comments...

Yawn.gif

Lunch was great! It was nice to see some people I havent seen in awhile. That salad had a ton of meat on it! :eek:

I think I speak for all in attendance when I say thank you mj for the idea, and thanks for the cheezy garlic bread. MmmMmmmmm

Lunch was great! It was nice to see some people I havent seen in awhile. That salad had a ton of meat on it! :eek:

I think I speak for all in attendance when I say thank you mj for the idea, and thanks for the cheezy garlic bread. MmmMmmmmm

yea it was a good time with a lot of laughs...it was nice to actually meet some of the people from the forum so now i can put a face to the screen names.

and for the record, Mj is reviewing my application so we'll find out soon if i got the job or not.:lol: