how to dispose of an unwanted vehicle !!

skulls

OK got a question someone can help me with would be cool . I have a 1998

dodge ram 1500 conversion van . I bought it from my car co (stupid) when i was younger and dumb. I payed the vehicle off but it had a 800 repair bill i was fighting with the owner about and he went out of business . The oil pump dumps oil pressure every now and then and i just want to get rid of it . The body is in good shape and the interior is ok but i just want it gone out of my drive way (like to get a little cash for it ) any suggestions !!!

+1 for carmax, put some heavy weight oil in it, drive it in there and hope they don't notice it.

if it doesnt puke out in the time it takes him to drive it up here/ and our test drive he will be safe...

I would def clean the oil off the bottom of the car though before you bring it in if you do :whistle:

shoot me a pm if you decide to come up here i work at the easton location

thread jacker , just kiddin . would be happy to take it somewhere but since there is a repair bill and they went out of business i cant get the tittle with out a big court issue and its basicaly not worth the time to me . It starts right up with a battery and motor was awesome but it drops oil presure . not like a mechanical drop the gauge just clicks to 0 . I shut it off and restart it and it picks right back up . it has a busted break line in the left rear from sitting so long but other then that it was such an awesome cruiser

Donate to volunteers of America/ goodwill and get a tax break. I believe they will pick up the car and everything for you as well.

They'll only take it if the title is clear. There really isn't a whole lot you can do with it without going through the hassle of the title work first.

demolition derby? I don't think you can even scrap it without a title......

You can if you cut it up into little tiny pieces. I think the going rate for scrap steel right now though is like six and a half cents per pound though. Makes it hardly worth the effort to cut it up.

You can scrap it without a title,you just need to pull the gas tank,motor/trans out and they will take it.

The title is associated with the vin and both are associated with ownership. Why would removing the tank motor and trans out change anything that has to do with who owns the vehicle. I am not saying your wrong, it just doesnt make sense.